IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Teleportation

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Philip Barnabas Ochieng, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Philip Barnabas Ochieng

Philip Barnabas Ochieng New Member

For a long time I used to wonder if it is possible to move from place to place at incredible speeds without the aid of machines. Would one, for instance, travel from Nairobi city to New York city in just a few minutes?
    I've grown up to believe strongly that anything I am able to imagine is possible and workable. I sought the answer to this puzzle, and by and by, the answers came in bits in the most amazing ways. I found the answer in rare books, talks and also intuitively.
    To teleport is very simple and natural. You do not require many years of training to accomplish the feat. We only have forgotten this amazing mode of transport, for in ages past, during those hoary golden ages, everyone was able to do it. You only need a reminder.
    You wonder where or how to begin? Easy. Imagine of a place and put yourself there at this very moment. Physically, you are removed from that location, but with your imagination you are able to interact with the imagined location.
    I shall tell you what to do next in my subsequent posts.