IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Thank u, next song by Ariana Grande describes me 2 years ago

Discussion in 'Music' started by harleyquinn@912017, Feb 7, 2019.

1. harleyquinn@912017

harleyquinn@912017 New Member

I love some of Ariana's songs like Dangerous woman, Love me Harder, Side to side, etc.. But this song is being loved by many today I don't know why, maybe because there's a lot of people who's struggling on break up's. If this song was published 2 years ago, I will sing this in front of my exes too. This song for me really lifts up my confidence as a woman. Plus, Ariana is so gorgeous right? In addition, I really love Kris Jenner as the mom in the scene inspired to the movie "Mean Girls". I think she's fit for the role. Want to listen with me now? Cheer up if you are reading this. Don't lose hope! You will find someone who will fit the same craziness as you did. Always look at the brighter side.

2. kkxov_

kkxov_ New Member

Thank u, next came to me in the perfect time. I was so tired of people that screwed me many times, and there comes Ariana with a song that says "yeah, you're thankful, but you're ready to move on for yourself". It's such a positive message, and also a universal one. I love waking up every day since the song came out, being ready to speak my mind and think of myself.