IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The Bible inspired of God

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by josefina, Jul 7, 2018.

1. josefina

josefina New Member

Many people say that the Bible is the words of men, reading I've done in the Bible I have no doubt which is the word of God, this is shown because there is much evidence that shows it, as this is what the Prophet Isaiah tells q the Earth is round, how did Isaiah know? Very difficult was that in his time the knew that the Earth was round, by their own research all shows that actually was inspired of God, also to investigate what he said to Moses in the book of Job, where it says that the Earth is hanging about nothing It also demonstrates that only one God in heaven might inspire you to know this fact.

You read that you have done as the Bible would know that it is inspired of God?

2. jeffreyjose87

jeffreyjose87 Member

The Bible is inspired because of its unity. Do you think that it seems reasonably possible that forty men, from varying backgrounds, and scattered across more than a thousand years in time, could have designed some sixty-six metal components, which accidentally came together to form a precision machine that revolutionized the world? Impossible! Exactly—from the human vantage point! But that is precisely the kind of thing that happened in the case of the Bible.

The sacred Scriptures were written by some forty different persons, over a span of about 1,600 years. These authors, from a variety of cultural and educational backgrounds, writing in three different languages (Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek), produced a volume of sixty-six books that is characterized by such an amazing unity and beautiful continuity as to be inexplicable on the basis of human origin.

For example, from Genesis to Revelation there is a marvelous unfolding of the general theme of man’s fall from his holy estate, God’s plan for his redemption (as carefully worked out across the centuries), the atoning death of Jesus Christ, and the ultimate victory of the Christian system. No serious student of this matter can fail to be awed by this vast body of consistent evidence that can only argue for an inspired document.

3. menchuuy58

menchuuy58 New Member

The Bible is also my answer. I believe that this book is unparalleled. It is unequal to other books. It is the most unique book in all the world. All of my life's questions are answered here. It talks about God and his great love for me. This where the greatest love story can be found.

The Bible tells us that God created man in his own image. He was created very good and so perfect. The problem comes in when Satan tempted eve to disobey God's command. God told Adam and Eve that they can eat all the fruits of trees in the garden of Eden except the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. In short man fell into sin, and death also came as a result of their sin.

After 4,000 years God sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross for the salvation of man from sin and death. This story is all found in the Bible. That is why my answer to this question is the Bible. The Bible is the book of all books. It is the greatest book that was ever written.

4. MikeyB

MikeyB New Member

5. MikeyB

MikeyB New Member

How your bible came to be....

Attached Files:

6. MikeyB

MikeyB New Member

A surfeit of Jesuses - but who's the real one?

7. MikeyB

MikeyB New Member

Which god, we wonder? A Christian god?

Ah, yes, but of course....

Attached Files:

8. BRIAN KARIUKI

BRIAN KARIUKI New Member

The Bible is truly inspired by God.He speaks to us through the Bible.This is why the Bible is commonly referred to as the Word of God.The authors who wrote the Bible were inspired by the Holy Spirit.

9. MikeyB

MikeyB New Member

"The Bible is truly inspired by God"

Ah yes, I'm sure other religion/denominations says the same thing about their god/s. ;)

Would you believe they hold the same opinion about their respective holy books - Baghavad-Gita, Koran, Book of the Dead, etc. Probably higher than yours... because of course in their religion, theirs is the RIGHT one. ;););)

"He speaks to us through the Bible."

Do you know how your bible came to be?

With so many contradicting accounts from several disparate sources, not really that "inspiring". ;):D

Attached Files:

10. MikeyB

MikeyB New Member