IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The Internet, a powerful tool for everyone

Discussion in 'Internet' started by vadze, May 23, 2015.

1. vadze

vadze New Member

The world wide web has advanced since it was discovered and it helped the world in terms of so many things. Everyday,there are new things on the internet to search for.

Academicians use the internet for their research works and studies.

The business world use the internet to improve their business.
    Billions, if not trillions of money are made from the internet daily.

Many people prefer to work from home these days through the many opportunities the internet provide.
    Some of the ways people make money online daily is writing, Forex trading, affiliate marketing, blogging and so much more.

No matter your field or career in life, the internet has something for you.

What do you use the internet for?

Clayface likes this.
  2. milksheikh

milksheikh New Member

The internet has become such a great and popular thing and now it is something regular. In the past, It was thought as something only few use. Now everyone uses it whether it is on their phone or computer.

3. Clayface

Clayface New Member

I use the internet mainly for communicating with my family and friends but I use it to earn online too. It is true that information technology makes our life modern and fast. We can now earn money in the comfort of our home. I consider earning money online as one of the best innovations ever created in the modern age. All you need to do is start and be observant. When looking for online money making programs it is important that you get those legit ones. One online money making website I'm affiliating with is the one from PayCo. I studied it so well and I can guarantee that this one really pays.

4. Mauricio O Freire

Mauricio O Freire New Member

I personally cannot imagine my life without the internet anymore. Although I started using it when I was 16, it has a huge importance on my day-to-day life. If I need to get updated on what is happening around the world I can go check some of the best news pages. And If I want to learn a knew thing, I can search on youtube or google and I am sure I will find it. Even on torrent hosts we can find nearly everything we need, no matter if it is for entertainment of for academic purposes.

Recently I have stated trying the numerous methods of making money online, such as affiliated marketing, cryptocurrencies and writing posts. I also intend to explore some freelance jobs in the future.

5. HawKitty

HawKitty New Member

New Generation is incredibly lucky for having the opportunity to enjoy the internet. But one advantage 90's kids have from them is that we made lots of memories playing outside the house compared to them wherein they spend most of their tome sitting on a couch. I still remember those daysss. *dreamy*

6. peter

peter New Member

Generally I agree to the statement, “Internet is a great tool” currently internet is used all over the world despite your location. By the help of different search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Wikipedia and others, you will always get a clue of what you are searching if not the exact.

Despite your age the internet will always have something for you, actually it’s a greater tool for any human being, but under one condition: YOU ARE USING IT FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE
    :)