IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The Rise of Python is Not Slowing Down

Discussion in 'Programming' started by pravyn, Jan 22, 2020.

1. pravyn

pravyn New Member

As the topic suggests, we have experienced the shift of many programmers to join the Python bandwagon. Some it might be out of passion, while others it might be because of money. On average, a Python developer can make $130K per year as a senior software engineer. It should be more reason to see more people opting for this kind of line of work. Well, do you think the rise of Python is going to slow down soon?

2. coolben20

coolben20 New Member

I personally don't believe so. For example, in my school, they taught us Python 3.5 as our first language (aside from HTML, but does that really count?), so this pushing of Python is likely cause for a continued rise.

3. Kenneth Sweezy

Kenneth Sweezy New Member

Eventually, it will slow down. But for the foreseeable future, no I don't think so. As of right now, there is no other language that is as simple as Python that has the same amount of power as Python. I personally don't like Python, I much prefer Java or JavaScript. But I can still use Python without having to go learn a whole new language because of how simplistic it is.