IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Thoughts on the 2020 Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'News' started by Murtles2017, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Murtles2017

Murtles2017 New Member

After watching last night's debate (9/29/20), I must say, I'm shocked. I am not intending to start a political debate, nor am I particularly interested in who you choose to vote for. My question is about the general flow and delivery from the candidates.
    What did you see that shocked you? What didn't surprise you at all? Is that how a debate should look and sound, or was that just a spitting match between two old men? Did anything screamed about on your TV last night help you decide who to vote for?
    Again, I'm not attempting to start a forum war (especially in one of my first posts), simply looking for thoughts about their behaviors/antics.

2. Zeus

Zeus New Member

Honestly, it didn't really shock me much how much of a bully president Trump looked like. He interrupted waaaay too much, he mocked Joe Biden waaaay too much, and he hardly answered any of the questions actually asked to him, going off-topic waaaay too much. With him getting COVID-19 recently and taking off the mask right after he got out of the white house, he really showed that he doesn't care about others' lives, with the people around him in danger. It's honestly disgusting. and I can't imagine another four years of him in office.