IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Trudeau Victory: More Nightmare Awaits

Discussion in 'News' started by Paul Baror, Oct 22, 2019.

?

How long will Trudeau minority govement last?

1. longer than the next 4 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. not longer than 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Paul Baror

Paul Baror New Member

Trudeau's victory shows that conservative norms have gradually eroded from Western Civilisation in some quarters. The all too self-righteous Canadian Prime Minster efforts towards acceptance of self-professed transgender as "people kind" are the extent lifestyle choices have encroached upon political discourse. There is now a scarce mass of conservatives who espouses national identity, limited government, and good morally acceptable behaviors.

Trudeau's champion of women causes and an unapologetic feminist label has proved popular among Canadian's liberal base - all be it the controversy of brownface. Doubtless, would any chastise for this blatant insult given his hallmark policy for diversity? It's inevitably the stuff of great trickery to mask under the liberal cloak and be involved in a case concerning an engineering Company.

Its least improper conduct and a conflict of interest, when the attorney general and justice minister Jody Wilson-Raybould, felt compelled to pursue civil penalties in such a criminal case. So no proper scrutiny of this conflict of interest and the barrage of claims to US president collusion with a foreign country as yet still gains momentum with talks of an impeachment hearing.

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Member

This is a good news analysis. I find it informative for I am not very familiar with Canadian Prime Minister for I live in the Philippines.

3. Paul Baror

Paul Baror New Member

Thank you for your comment please share and encourage others to comment.