IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Typical excuse when peopls don't want to go to the gym

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by princeraniell, Apr 9, 2018.

1. princeraniell

princeraniell New Member

Going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week is very though. But there are some circumstances that we make excuses. First is that we are too tired; getting up early to go to work, you will experience traffic jam. Next, some people think going to the gym once a week is enough so they will not push themselves anymore, but once is not enough. You have to go to the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week to make something happen. Another one is, you can exercise everywhere. I mean, you don’t have to go to the gym anymore because you can just buy some exercise equipment and you can do it in your own house. The weather is sometimes a reason. When it’s raining outside we are too lazy to get up and we just want to lay in our bed the whole day and watch our favorite movies or series. Also, there are a lot of food parks, we choose to check out the newest food park around us than to go to the gym. A big problem that people don’t go to the gym is because of the money that they will spend on the membership. It’s very hard to earn money and we are all aware of that. So rather than choosing to spend that money on the gym, we will prefer to spend it on more valuable things; our needs. But saying all these things, I still believe that the most typical excuse that we have why we don’t go to the gym is simply because we don’t want to.

2. mdayrit

mdayrit New Member

People nowadays are into the trend of going to the gym but not all of them have the drive to do it regularly. There is always a reason why they cannot go to the gym.
    1. Busy with work/ studies - There is an option to go to the gym before or after office/ school schedule. However if you do it before your daily schedule, you have to make sure that you can wake up that early to push your self to go to the gym. On the other hand, if you do it after your daily schedule, there will be days that you will feel like all your energy is drained up and cannot continue with the exercises.
    2. Will just do it tomorrow - Just like being on a diet people would often say, "Will pass today and just do it tomorrow". People say this every time they feel the need to skip going to the gym. Most would say we could do it some other day until it's been weeks or months that they haven't visited the gym.
    3. Feeling sick - There are days that you just feel sluggish and you would associate it to feeling sick. Because of this, we found an excuse to skip the gym and just stay on bed.
    These are just some of the excuses that I usually hear from people I know when they do not want to go to the gym. I am sure that there are a lot more creative ideas some can think off to excuse themselves in going to the gym regularly.