IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Were you the “sporty type” in high school?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Melanie, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Melanie

Melanie New Member

What about in college? I was a cheerleader in high school and that was pretty much it for me. But let me tell you it wasn’t just “cheering on” the team and standing on the sidelines.
    Our cheerleading involved stunts, dance, and gymnastics. We also entered many competitions (and won) ;) All-State Catholic League.
    I went to community college after that, so my cheerleading days were over after high school.
    Did you get into any sports?
    Track, football, basketball, soccer, volleyball? Did you play any sports in college?

2. Superglace

Superglace New Member

I definitely wasn't the sporty type. I don't even like doing much physical activity. I don't go to clubs that involves some kind of physical activity, and I would slack off quite often during PE class. I would try to do as little physical activity as possible, and I don't even exercise weekly or even monthly. The most physical activity I got was probably me walking from classroom to classroom and from the school to the bus station and vice versa.