IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are the easiest and legit ways to make money online through PayPal?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Sunflower_Michele54, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Sunflower_Michele54

Sunflower_Michele54 Member

My preferred method of payment when it comes to making money online is through PayPal. This is because I do not feel comfortable given out my address and phone number. I write on these forums, and thought about getting back into writing articles. I would just like to know if there are other sites and options out there to earn money.

2. Noreht

Noreht New Member

You are already posting here which is a good start to earning money online for writing. Most of the sites do pay via PayPal and it should not be an issue when requesting payments. I would personally steer clear of sites like upwork where writers are often not paid at all.

I am going to defer from promoting other content writing sites here on Forum Wheel, but I will say this. Do your research before joining a site and make sure you have seen at least 20 proof of payment images for a particular site before even considering to join them. Reddit has many suggestions on good sites to write for and I actually found the link for this forum on Reddit as well so it is always a good place to start.

3. muhaj rajj

muhaj rajj New Member

Try writing general articles in sites like IWriter.com or transcription jobs like in transcribe.me or casting words. These are all legit sites that pay through PayPal once a week, twice a month e.t.c.

Another added advantage is that all these sites you don't have to wait for work as it's always there. No experience required and it's easy to withdraw from a minimum of $1 to $20 on IWriter.

4. Yash Raj Karthikey

Yash Raj Karthikey New Member

If you are a writer and you know a little about marketing so that you can market your webpages correctly then you really have a very good option. Fiverr.com, SEOClerks.com, etc. are freelancing websites, which allow you post your own gigs. You can promote you article writing gigs and earn huge as there are lot of customers and traffic on these websites and these websites are usually trusted for most small and good services. Know what, they all have PayPal as a payment option and low Payment Thresholds. This allows you earn the way you want. :)

5. lickmydonkey

lickmydonkey New Member

There are many ways to earn a decent amount of money online. But, to start making money you need to do a good amount of research on the way in which you intend to make money. For instance, you already know that almost everybody and their pets want to make money writing online. So, this is a very very competitive biz. Yes, there are websites for beginners to earn a little bit of money. But, to make the most out of writing, you need to grasp as much knowledge about your subject as you can. You need to frequent the sites publishing excellent articles and comprehend why they are so good to read.

It all depends on your knowledge, research, dedication to your subject, and unlimited patience.

6. LyzeMoore

LyzeMoore New Member

I currently work for Leapforce; which, is an online job that pays monthly to Paypal. You would be considered a subcontractor, meaning that you have no benefits and would be required to pay taxes on it (depending on what country you live in, of course). You would need a computer and a smartphone. The pay is hourly and the work is on a first come, first serve basis. From what I've seen, though, they usually have a lot of work. Plus, the work is fun! Your job is basically to help Google be more efficient.

The only downside that I've read about from many other workers is the entrance exam. You have to read a little over 100 pages of their manual and take a 3 part test which, is all unpaid. It is pretty time-consuming, but if you study and read the manual, you should do well and it will definitely pay off when you get to work at home in your pajamas!

Their website is https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/home. Click on "Become an Agent" in the upper right-hand corner and follow the prompts from there. Good luck in your online work endeavors!