IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are the major causes of bad government

Discussion in 'News' started by ElectorAlexander, Dec 25, 2018.

1. ElectorAlexander

ElectorAlexander New Member

I have done some research on the reason we have bad government in most countries in the world which I think the following reasons are the causes :

1) Greed : It is one of the major reason we have bad leaders in our country because our leaders tend to acquire almost all the fund that is needed to run the country instead to focus on developing the country.

2) Corruption : Every government is corrupt but it's the ability to maintain and control the way people steal from the government because corruption is inevitable.

3) Sit tight Syndrome : Some leaders doesn't want to leave power after acquiring them which will make them a problem to the country because they will not want to step down for young leaders.

4) Economics backwardness : Finance has been major problem of most countries and it will lead the government to enter into unnecessary contract that can affect the national development.

I will like to know what you think is the reason we have bad government in the world.