IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

WHAT ARE THE MOST EMOTIONAL MOVIES?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Light, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Light

Light New Member

Titanic :
    The scene where the ship has sunk, and Jack and Rose are together for the final time, and minutes later, we witness the death of Jack.
    Leonardo and Kate, backed up by the marvelous Titanic music immortalized this sequence
    My first time watching this movie made me cry.

Alansar and Elighta like this.
  2. Shante C Daniels

Shante C Daniels New Member

3. Shante C Daniels

Shante C Daniels New Member

Wow yes I agree more than ten years later. I can't watch this exact scence with shedding a couple of tears. In a way the scence can is relatable. To think how they would feel if they were, put in there shoes.

Light likes this.
  4. Hafeez Ullah

Hafeez Ullah New Member

The movie I loved the most and is one of the top class movie is The Shawshank Redemption is a 1994 American drama film written and directed by Frank Darabont and starring Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman.

Adapted from the Stephen King novella Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption, the film tells the story of Andy Dufresne, a banker who spends 19 years in Shawshank State Prison for the murder of his wife and her lover despite his claims of innocence. During his time at the prison, he befriends a fellow inmate, Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding, and finds himself protected by the guards after the warden begins using him in his money laundering operation. Despite a lukewarm box office reception that barely recouped its budget, the film received multiple award nominations and favorable reviews from critics for its acting and realism.

Alansar and Elighta like this.
  5. Alansar

Alansar New Member

Roots documentary is so emotional for me personally. To get ripped away from your families and homeland to never return but instead be a slave all your life always gets me to a crying point