IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by wassim labiedh, Aug 6, 2015.

1. wassim labiedh

wassim labiedh New Member

Questions according to the point title - what is at present taking up the greater part of your time?

For me, I'm part between every one of my frameworks:-

Xbox - Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders

PC - Lineage II

PS2 - Shadow Hearts

GBA - Fire Emblem

Shouldn't something be said about him ?

2. andbog

andbog New Member

Right now, one of my favorite games is Wurm Online. It's quite a unique game on its own, but in a nutshell, you build villages/settlements in this game together with other people. One of the co-founders of this game was Notch (Markus Persson), who is famously known as the founder of Minecraft. However, though he is not involved in Wurm anymore.

I can say that Minecraft has similarities to Wurm, but whereas Minecraft has that mass appeal, Wurm is more of an acquired taste. The crafting, building, and immersion in Wurm is very, very in-depth that people would often joke, it's on the borderlines of autism for a game.

3. jhenix

jhenix New Member

Im currently playing God of war.

4. shalitha

shalitha New Member

I am playing Cricket.Me and my friends.I love to play this game in evening.I can bat well.

5. veejay

veejay New Member

Life is very serious one. we do live smoothly. Don't get aggressive on play games.

6. Kota

Kota New Member

I'm currently running my second playthru on Tales of Xillia. for the trophy data :3

7. Ayenski

Ayenski New Member

I am currently playing candy crush. I am addicted of this game. Because of candy crush I already forgot my friend birthday. Candy crush is really an addicted game.

8. nysleek

nysleek New Member

I do not have as much time as I would like to play video games. However, when I do I like to play UFC, and Grand Theft Auto. There are some pretty cool interactive games like The Wolf Among Us, The Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead. My husband plays those games and we both pick the choices together to go to the next part of the game. It is pretty fun when we do it that way. I also like Need for Speed. But, all in all I really have to make time in order to play. When I was a teenager I was a big gamer!

9. DMlad

DMlad New Member

I'm into a ton of different games right now... probably too many [​IMG] I just finished the Witcher 2 and Deadpool, both cool games.

Playing:
    Age of Empires II HD (PC)
    Company of Heroes II (PC)
    Hitman Absolution (PC)
    World of Tanks 360 Beta (Down atm)
    Dead Rising 2 & Case Zero (360)
    Mafia II (PC)
    Borderlands II (360) I don't really want to play this by myself, so I wait for my friend to have time to play which is rare.
    Marvel Heroes (PC)
    There's probably a couple more that I have progress in but have forgotten about [​IMG]

Arkham City is pretty amazing, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

10. Chilly

Chilly New Member

I currently play League of Legends and Counter Strike : Global Offensive for multiplayer games and for single player games I play Life is Strange and Need for Speed : Rivals right now. A lot of people don't like either of these games but I enjoy them. I guess it's personal taste. Some people don't like League of Legends or Counter Strike because of the mechanics. (ex. the hipfire in CS) What are your thoughts about it?

11. Asad Moughal

Asad Moughal New Member

I am currently on my PlayStation 3 playing GTA V! This game offers fun single mode game play and ultimate multiplayer races with friend. A game where if you have at least three other friends it can never be dull! Also have Destiny which is a calmer Call of Duty and doesn't have 10 year old's cursing you out.

12. Odain

Odain New Member

I've been obsessed with Fifa 15. I really enjoy the multiplayer , I just absolutely love the competitive aspect of the game, mechanics/the community/maps etc.

I also have been playing a lot of GTA Online in search of a heist squad to get the Criminal Mastermind cash.

Also, I am looking for mods, any recommendations would be appreciated.

13. flowgard

flowgard New Member

I'm currently playing Rune Factory 4. It's a charming 3DS game about farming and battling in a fantasy world. Sounds weird, but it's definitely entertaining. Interesting gameplay mechanics. I'd recommend it if you like anime and JRPGs. All I have to do now is get married in-game and then I'm done with it. (Yeah, you can court some of the characters.) After I finish this game, I'm gonna start playing Persona 2! Can't wait.

14. badr

badr New Member

I play a lot of different games.It differs from a situation to other.
    If I'm bored I prefer to play open world games like "assassin creed" or "grand theft auto 5".If I'm sad I prefer to play good story games like "the last of us".And if I'm excited I love to play action or combat games like "TEKKEN".
    But mostly I play old games like "Mortal Combat or "Super Mario".

15. Xiasses

Xiasses New Member

I just played Plants and Zombies. In the end, I lost the game.

16. Meet

Meet New Member

I am obsessed with Dota 2 currently and spend most of the time playing this game daily. When it comes to multiplayer gaming Dota 2 has been the best experience for me.

I also own a PS2 and currently I am completing The Punisher on it.

17. rukshar

rukshar New Member

I love to play racing game like car racing, bike racing etc. I learn lots of things from game. I have not so much time for playing physical sports so, I choose smart phone game or other whenever i free. I currently playing asphalt 8:airborne. I love their UI interface and controlling system which increase more interest in playing the game.

18. Sweed1

Sweed1 New Member

I am currently hooked on playing Bingo Bash on website and at Facebook. I am just a free player but enjoy building up my chips so I can play more top games. Like the better made hidden picture games but not the ones that are made for children.

19. Tiile24

Tiile24 New Member

Now am here making posts for approval of my account.. :D. But I play PES 2013. Right from here am probably going to play it.
    Some may wonder why I should stick to the past. Well, I don't think every new thing is better. People and Companies must bring something new every single year; kind of competition in today's various markets. This competition puts pressure on people, preventing innovation and therefore quality.
    Personally, I think PES 13 is the best of all the PES football games since then. Anyway, am not a fan of FIFA games and therefore can't make any comments to that effect. I think PES games are more physical, realistic and have best goal- quality compared to thr others. Well that's my opinion :D!!

20. Qasim Anwar

Qasim Anwar New Member

Counter strike and IGI 2 are the games which I'm playing currently and also preferred to play in future as well as. These games helps me a lot to freshen my mind or when I'm getting bored. Counter strike has its essence when it is opt to play on server with anyone from friend site.