IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by wassim labiedh, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Kurdapia122

Kurdapia122 New Member

Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'll admit, it's not mechanically innovative or whatever, but narratively very satisfying. I haven't lost myself in a game like that since I first played Skyrim.

2. asdfghjxxkra

asdfghjxxkra New Member

As for me, I enjoy playing "Word Cookies" which is an app on IOS that jugle words and you have to find what words can be created. It's fun and it makes my brain work. Even the most simple words can be hard to find.

3. ronarona832

ronarona832 New Member

I am currently playing the online game "Zynga Poker". I think it's one of the best poker games worldwide. I enjoy playing it everyday because it's so fun to play and also I can invite my friends to play with me. I enjoy having a friendly competition against other players around the world 24/7. I really like the up because its so precise and pleasing to the eye.

4. divine

divine New Member

I love to play racing game like car racing, bike racing etc. I learn lots of things from game. I have not so much time for playing physical sports so, I choose smart phone game or other whenever I am free. When it comes to multilayer gaming Mario has been the best experience for me.

5. Rolie

Rolie New Member

Clash of clan

6. Dark Boy

Dark Boy New Member

I currently plays Gta 5. And spend my many time to it

7. sennie

sennie New Member

Currently playing Cuphead!

8. UnknownJasper

UnknownJasper New Member

I'm Playing Minecraft-PC/PE. I love playing Minecraft because it improves my Imagination thinking capabilities. It also a gateway through unlimited Freedom. Think it.Build it.. so easy right? And this minecraft is certified good game.. and it can be play multiplayer and build with other players online in whole world. And then Adding Mods in this game is pretty cool. It add new entities,items and even NPC.. So I recommend Playing It :D but its cost few dollars.. but if you want to play it free. Find some crack versions of it.

9. Kassim

Kassim New Member

Obsessed with FIFA 18 right now on PS4. A very addictive game and one you can play online and beat the hell out of opponents. It is one game you never get bored nor tired of. So big up to EA Sports for this amazing game.

10. Jowell Jeremiah Taga amo

Jowell Jeremiah Taga amo New Member

I'm currently playing Lineage 2 Revolution it is a mobile MMORPG game running with Unreal Engine 4. I was playing this game for about 6 months already and I have experienced some ups and downs while playing this game. The good thing about the game is it is running with Unreal Engine 4 and the engine provides very excellent graphics of the game. The downside would be the game itself since I really find the game too hardcore for a mobile MMORPG, It requires a lot of time being online making it damaging on the end of my smartphone. Because of this reason I was forced to use an android emulator program on my desktop computer in order for me to play longer hours than the usual. Overall Lineage 2 Revolution is still a great game for MMORPG fans wanting to play extreme graphics games on their mobile phones.

11. jefrox01

jefrox01 New Member

I am contented playing just with my mobile phone device for Clash Royale. This application was introduced by one of co-worker in the office. When I saw this game from my friend's mobile phone, I easily attracted to it. I asked my friend on how to install that game and get some details how to become a member on a clan. He gave me different tips and strategies on how to play the game and guess what? Now I am the leader on the clan I joined last 6 months. I formed various of techniques and rules inside our group and I am very thankful that members are very cooperative for any changes implemented. Nowadays the developer decided to enhance the game application. Players can attack and defend both at the same time and it will takes 5- 8 minutes of playing.

12. Garret

Garret New Member

I'm currently dedicated to finishing the Kingdom Hearts Series on my Playstation 3. The game is a fantastic and sometimes a little bit spooky. It features all kinds of Disney characters and a handful of original ones as well.

I'm on the second game and I'm very excited about the Kingdom Hearts 3 rumors that have been floating around.

13. Den Denoh

Den Denoh New Member

FIFA 2018 is the game to play now since its among the best games of our time. With its recent update from the previous 2017, one can not help but love the graphics and improved gameplay. The user friendly nature is also on another level making it less complicated to maneuver.

Whether its against the pc or against an opponent this game never dissapoints. Just yesterday I was involved in a tournament with some of my friends. I managed to beat all but one who I fruitlessly asked for endless rematches only to suffer the same fate, that of defeat. The game offers an inexplainable feeling when you win especially when you do so after a hard fought game, one you win by slotting in a last minute goal.

Winning against such an opponent calls for sighs of relief and not boasting of how good a gamer you are. Lest the opponent calls for a re-match and then ends up beating you black and blue. Then you have to leave with your pride tarnished and torn to pieces. EA Sports, I really do appreciate what you do for the love of the game.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  14. Dictator20

Dictator20 New Member

Im addicted in ARMA III, it is a war game where you can experience a true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Everytime I played ARMA it feels like I am really at combat. It is very realistic game so if you want to experience semi war feeling you have to try this. Honestly I feel nervous when playing this, because in this game it only takes 1 bullet to kill you because just like what I said, It is very realistic as you think. I highly recommend for all of you guys to try this game.

15. kiefferventura14

kiefferventura14 New Member

I am currently playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, which was a great improvement from the original game. Pokemon Ruby was too short but with Omega Ruby, it actually added many aspects which made the game enjoyable. I would like to thank Game Freak for making the Pokemon series enjoyable throughout the years.

16. coolprogramer36

coolprogramer36 New Member

I currently playing Dota2, this online game is the best for me because I can't compete with other players all around the world. I like to show my own skills and let them see what I got. I like the strategy of the game that can bring someone to question themselves how I do it. This online game is one of the most popular game in this era. I like to play this game with my Filipino friends and we compete together with the other players around the globe.

17. ChriElia36

ChriElia36 New Member

Currently I'm playing a lot of my favourite franchise ever. Fallout. I've played all Fallout games and enjoyed all. I also play many Total War and some Borderlands 2 when getting tired from the other two franchises.

18. Joanncali

Joanncali New Member

The game that I currently play is Plants vs Zombies 2. It is better than Plants vs Zombies 1. I love the different features of the game. I'm addicted to this game ever since it started. They added more plants and levels of different game categories. My most favorite plant that they added on the game is the iceberg lettuce which froze the zombies. I played it for long time already. I play the game every time I get home from work and also on my lunch break.

19. John Sweden

John Sweden New Member

I usually play PC games and just got some cool GameCube emulated old-school games like the Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart Double-Dash and other old games. These are free, but it takes a small bit of hassle to make them work. I do play other games like Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Steam-world dig. In fact, I got Steam-world dig for free with the On-The-House deals which I get from origin for just having an account on their platform. I used to play games like rainbow six siege and other shoot-em-ups, but I haven't wanted to in a while. On mobile devices, I enjoy playing puzzle games and strategy. I have currently got Angry Birds on my phone.

20. kinyae

kinyae New Member

Am currently playing Player unkown battle grounds,it's a korea multiplayer online game
    Battlegrounds is a player vs player (PvP) action game in which up to one hundred players fight in a battle royale, a type of large-scale lastman standing death match where players fight to remain the last alive. Players can choose to enter the match solo, or with a small team of up to four people. In either case, the last person or team left alive wins the match.