IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are your favorite Teams?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zel_84, Jun 15, 2016.

1. zel_84

zel_84 New Member

My favorites team are Real Madrid, New York Yankees and LA Kings. I'm a huge fan of those teams and I'm constantly watching most of their games.

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. Hilary

Hilary New Member

Ohio State Buckeyes are my favorite team of all time. I've grown up watching football with my family and football is my favorite. I also like all other Ohio teams to support the local teams.

3. Masterio

Masterio New Member

The trio of Neymar, Messi and Saurez has definitely proved us that Barcelona is the best team in soccer.

Ibrahim neko likes this.
  4. jb1rd78

jb1rd78 New Member

My favorite teams are Ohio State, Washington Redskins, and Chicago Cubs. I think the Cubs have a real good chance this year to finally win a World Series. I think it's been since 1908 the last time they won.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Member

Well we all got our favorite teams and mine is MLB's Saint Louis Cardinals. Is the team's baseball cap logo. I got a baseball cap and every season I put it on at least once. Silly I know, but it helps me get the feel of the season. Here in Hawaii we have no professional sports team in MLB so it's sad and I choose Saint Louis Cardinals as my team. You know the funny thing is every time some politician brings it up it dies in the wind always. Ever since I was little girl this topic dies in the wind. Strange isn't it?

[​IMG]
    (image from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Cardinals)

6. biscione95

biscione95 New Member

My favourite football team is Fc Internazionale Milano, because it embodies perfectly my love for foreign people. I still get excited when i watch our incredible win in Champions League, Serie A Tim and National Cup in 2010 :(

I hope in better times!!!

7. FreeThinker

FreeThinker New Member

According to my nationality then "Al-Ahly SC" is my favorite team but when it comes world wide football I'm supporting "Arsenal" at the premier league, "AS Rome" at "Calcio" or the Italian league because of the football legend "Totti" and the Egyptian "Salah" and for Spain I'm a big fan of "Real Madrid" and my second team is "Atlitco Madrid" which is so weird as I enjoy the way that "Barcelona" play but I can't support them at any game against any other team.

Ibrahim neko likes this.
  8. Joekovic

Joekovic New Member

I only watch cricket and football(soccer). I am in love with Chelsea FC. I have been supporting them since 2003. However although Man Utd are our rivals, I don't hate them. In fact they would be my choice if I was suppose to choose a second EPL side to support. Royal Challengers Bangalore is my favorite cricket team as my favorite cricketer, Christopher Gayle, plays for them.

9. Ibrahim neko

Ibrahim neko New Member

Well, I'm a soccer lover and I particularly love the English Premier League. My favorite team is Arsenal football club (since 1998). I just find their style of play absolutely fabulous, I mean it's sexy football when you have players like Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil doing quick and accurate passes making goals look so easy. I think FreeThinker will agree with that one!

But speaking of that kind of play, I have to say that Barcelona FC have perfected tiki taka to the heel! So in Spain that's my team. It's just funny that Arsenal more often than not meet Barcelona in the Champions League knockout stages. For me it's always Arsenal first.

10. killamch89

killamch89 New Member

I am also a die hearted Arsenal fan because the quality of football they play is second to none and the goals they score are very eye-catching. Watching players like Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil work their magic and the simplicity in which they do it is astounding. I have been an Arsenal fan for as long as I can remember and they will always be my number one team.

11. AppState422

AppState422 New Member

I'm one of those people that have multiple favorite teams for different reasons.....and it drives my friends nuts. I can't help it, though. I LOVE college football.
    Appalachian State
    UNC
    Tennessee
    Ole Miss
    Clemson
    Auburn