IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are your reasons for going to a live concert?

Discussion in 'Music' started by SarahWorksAtHome, Jul 9, 2015.

1. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHome New Member

I'm curious, as someone who has never been to a large live concert. I have been to small productions, like school chorus concerts, college orchestra performances but never a mainstream artist's live concert.
    I see pictures and videos from them and see these huge crowds of people stuffed together tighter than sardines in a can and wonder if they must be hot, uncomfortable or if they get injured. It just doesn't look fun and enjoyable to listen to music while in that kind of environment.
    There is a band coming to a larger city near me soon and my boyfriend wants to go to the concert. I will admit I'd love to see them play live but I just can't bring myself to spend that kind of money for a ticket for it. Am I really missing out on something?

2. Sarah

Sarah New Member

Seeing a concert at least once is a nice experience especially if the artist that you watch performs really well on stage. So choose an artist that has very good stage presence, theatrics and sings live and you will be amazed with the experience. Although ticket prices can be sky high for some artists these days, that is another thing to consider.