IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What concerts have you been to? What was your favorite?

Discussion in 'Music' started by TheDiscerningGranny, Jun 14, 2017.

1. TheDiscerningGranny

TheDiscerningGranny New Member

My first concert was back when I was a little kid at a fair. It was Tanya Tucker. Many years later I went to an outdoor concert with Marcy Playground, Fuel and The Goo Goo Dolls. Next I saw B.O.B. at another outdoor venue. During all the years of the previous concerts I lived in a very rural area where there were not many opportunities to see bands. We moved to a more populated area and since then I've seen Midnight Red, The Wanted, Taking Back Sunday, Pentatonix, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Sum 41, Judah and the Lion, Jon Bellion and Twenty One Pilots.

My favorite, by a mile, was Twenty One Pilots! They put on an AMAZING show. They sound incredible live and the energy level is just mind blowing.

So, what great concerts have you been to and have any really stood out as incredible?

2. Julia Doner

Julia Doner New Member

My first ever concert was a Disney concert with some small Disney singers. I went with my best friend and it was a wonderful experience.

My second concert was a One Direction concert with the same friend. I wasn't a huge fan of them at the time but I enjoyed the experience with all the lights and screaming fans.

I later saw 5 Seconds Of Summer live which was one of my favourite concerts. My seats weren't very good and I had to sit on the lawn seating but I enjoyed it anyway since the songs were performed great and I was with my best friends.