IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you prefer ? FIFA or PES

Discussion in 'Games' started by tesky, Aug 5, 2015.

1. tesky

tesky New Member

What do you prefer ? FIFA or PES
    these 2 games are really amazing for me as a football fans

so what do you think is better at graphic, gameplay, database or many more aspect ?

2. wassim labiedh

wassim labiedh New Member

both diversions have their defects, however at long last, the playing field has been leveled with PES now a genuine contender amongst football fans. It may be difficult to particular the two recreations.

3. Odain

Odain New Member

I actually own both and gravitate more towards Fifa now. The gameplay is a lot better. I hope that PES is able to clean up the menus, and get some licensing. Then it would be amazing.

Btw how do you feel about the skill moves? I don't really use them. because I can't find where the "manual" is located.

4. LastHell

LastHell New Member

I prefer FIFA because, compared to PES has more features

5. jomata

jomata New Member

I prefer FIFA because it seems authentic. I used to be a fan of PES, however in the recent past year, FIFA has really raised the bar. The modern EA FIFA games has incorporated truly cool features that a realistic, for example, mimicking players’ feelings , the sprinting is better and more liquid ,Long range shots are harder and it appears like the goalkeeper is more responsive on long shots so ideally you won't have the capacity to score by just kicking from anywhere.