IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you think about life ?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Fairchildftw, Jul 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Fairchildftw

Fairchildftw New Member

What do you think of life and what things make you happy or sad about it ?

2. sherman198

sherman198 New Member

Life is a place to live and survive. Though, without life, you can not survive. That's why life is precious but hard to live in. If you have life then survive.

3. Michou

Michou New Member

I think life is something to be very happy about. Even writing this now I feel a spark in my heart because I am so happy to be alive. I think life has the most beautiful things to offer if you let it. Don’t get me wrong, life can be beautiful as well as painful and hard. Everyone experiences their fair share of heartache. But even that is a part of life.

I am studying social work and have been working with people who are depressed in the past. I have listened to them and tried to help them get their life back in order. It breaks my heart thinking about it, because I want them to have a beautiful life. When I was working with them I tried helping them get their life back on track, but because of the depression they just couldn’t. I wish for everyone to see the beauty around them and in their lives.