IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you think of Taylor Swift's new song, 'Me'?

Discussion in 'Music' started by marcmelit1, May 2, 2019.

1. marcmelit1

marcmelit1 New Member

A few days ago, Taylor Swift dropped a new single called 'Me', featuring Brendon Urie, and I love it so much. I think the song is sweet and very catchy. Also, it reminds me of the past Taylor Swift. 'Me' is a combination of Taylor's past genre and her current that started in her 'Red' album. How about you my fellow Swifties, what do you think of Taylor's new song?

2. katiemae

katiemae New Member

I loved her new song! I think it was the perfect song to come out after her 'Reputation' album. It's a very happy song, unlike most of her 'Reputation' album. I think all of her music is good, but I also like how diverse her music is, and how everything she does is new. I especially liked how Brendon Urie was in it.

3. Soprano

Soprano New Member

'Me' was definitely a bop! I really like how Taylor Swift and her style of music has evolved over the years. She began with country, then she turned into country-pop (e.g. 22, love story), then she went full blown pop (i.e. her 1992 album). Then she went into a dark phase with reputation, and finally did a 360 on us with 'Me.' I honestly appreciate all of her songs, but I feel Me really suits her image! Of course, Brendon Urie is always a plus. I hope she continues with this type of music in the future. I'm looking forward to it!

4. Eunbi Jung

Eunbi Jung New Member

'Me' is a really good and catchy song. It doesn't just relay self-empowerment, it also represents Taylor Swift's iconic music style accompanied by a little twist. Brendon's voice also complements hers, and the song suits her very well.

5. Vic

Vic New Member

'Me' is a very catchy song and definitely showed her evolved music style throughout the years. By now, I've pretty much listened to each of her music era and I would have to say 'Me' and onward are my current favorite styles of hers!