IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What does music do to you?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lighta, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Lighta

Lighta New Member

Aside from the health benefits that you get from music, you can also expect personal improvements because of it. For example; Improving one's self esteem -Individuals who tend into music have a better self esteem compared to those who don't like it. Each and every individuals who's into music tend to have more confidence with themselves than those who don't like it. A slight increase in self esteem is built when we listen to music regardless of its genre.

2. Cessnavie

Cessnavie New Member

For me, music is therapeutic. Music is being used by professionals to help people with emotional depression recover from their situation through music. I remember a song in the late 1990's stated that "Let the music heal your soul. Let the music control." I love this song because it always remind that music heals depression and wounded heart.

Music is also an expression of feelings. We worship God through music. We express our feelings towards others through music. Men serenade the girl they admire to fully express their love and appreciation. Most of the song writer and composers express their feelings and share their stories that could not express and share to others through their music composition.

I believe that music is powerful. I used music as therapy for my child who was not able to talk at the age of 3. Someone advised me to play music everyday for my child to learn words. I was amazed that in just one (1) week, my child was able to utter ten (10) words. Now, my child uses music as an instrument to memorize his lessons. He easily understand his school lessons through singing.

3. WriterAtYourService

WriterAtYourService New Member

I really love listening to music because, music help me to forget everything that hurts me and makes me sad even just for a while, I was able to express my feelings, and makes me feel relaxed and better. And I believe that music really improves our health.

4. benG

benG New Member

My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when i am down . Life seems to go on without effort when I am filled with music and an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul. Music is what tell us that the human race is greater than we realize it and it is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life