IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What Have You Done For Him Lately?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Kerri Pippen, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Kerri Pippen

Kerri Pippen New Member

Today I started looking at these posts here in the Forum about religion, so my questions are these? Do you ever hear from God? Has he ever asked you what have you done for me lately?

God the supreme being, wants your attention. Your Bible clearly states that he speaks to you through dreams and visions. Sometimes we get so into the act of asking that we forget we are supposed to be servants of the one and only God. This week as we talked and I made excuses about why I do not have time to do more in the way of serving Him, he asked me this, "What have you done for me lately?" Honestly, I did not have an answer, I go to church, I pray, I work hard, and I try to live the best that I can for Him, but this question is still ringing in my mind. What have I done for Him lately? Who have I told about His grace and mercy? How come I do not stand up for who He is when an opportunity is presented to me to do so? We say, "search me Oh God," but what if what he finds does not look like Him?

What am I doing to change this? I am confessing right now that I have been a lazy Christian. I am speaking up and saying, yes God does exist, yes he keeps me and blesses me, in spite of me. What am I doing for Him, I am saying today is a new day and I am devoted to giving whatever I have to Him. I can stand alone or with others but I stand for God and His desires for my life. Now I am challenging all of you who read this to do the same. To stand for God, and leave a post of what you have done for Him lately?