IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is the most valuable features in a guy to a girl?

Discussion in 'Education' started by sergio perez cascant, Jan 3, 2020.

1. sergio perez cascant

sergio perez cascant New Member

I always wonder that, every girl has a different type of guy, that is obvious, but I believe in general there is some specific features, outside and inside that girls appreciate more.

Which ones are the most valuable ones?

My guess is the following:

-Charisma
    -Self-confident
    -Money
    -Smile
    -Sense of humor

2. kaitlynstubbs

kaitlynstubbs New Member

I personally prefer guys who are ambitious, have plans for their future, and actively strive to do and be better. I also gravitate towards guys with a sense of humor and who are caring. I suppose guys who match and balance out my personality are the ones I prefer.

In terms of physical appearance I prefer them to have a great smile and gorgeous eyes. They also should have good hygiene habits and leave their scent on their jacket for me. Okay so the last one referring to the jackets is a joke, kind of, it’s always a plus when you can carry something that smells like them for when they aren’t with you.

3. sergio perez cascant

sergio perez cascant New Member

Its more or less what I was expecting a girl say about it, ambitious, Hygiene, know what we want, humor... is it that difficult to find? And what is the things that you hate or cant handle at all in a guy?

4. kaitlynstubbs

kaitlynstubbs New Member

Humor isn’t at all hard to find, but everybody’s is different at the same time. Answering about hinges I hate is a tough one, most the time I don’t know I hate it till after. However, I can’t stand people who disrespect their family or anyone else for that matter. I also don’t like people who don’t put any effort into understanding something, rather it be an opinion, a lifestyle or anything else they might have a different opinion on or not understand. In short, they should just be a decent human being, hope this helps you.