IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your all time favorite song?

Discussion in 'Music' started by R.Schulz, May 25, 2016.

1. newtonvic

newtonvic New Member

I think the best song ever is " Stairway to heaven" of the band "Led Zeppelin" ( My favorite rock band by the way). Not only for the most famous solo of the history, that is a central and powerful point inside the song, but if you analyze the melody you really can find that the structure of the song is well-constructed, I mean: Every change of rhythm in the song take you to another place. Each member of the band knows how and when play the instrument. They are simply a geniuses of the music.

2. GenericUsername

GenericUsername New Member

Forcing an audiohead to pick his favourite song doesn't usually end very well but I will do my best.

My favourite song of all time is probably Jesus of Suburbia. It starts off strong and continues the first part that way setting the tone. I think the way it changes rhythm throughout the 10 minutes is amazing. The lyrics are also some of my favourite since they address the problems which people often choose to ignore.

3. trimur

trimur New Member

I like rock genre,but sometimes I listening metal.I have many favorite song,like we are the champion by Queen,cancer by My Chemical Romance,drunken butterfly by sonicyouth,
    I more like we are the champion by Queen

4. Maysa

Maysa New Member

Wow, that's a very hard question! I have many favorite songs but I would say that the song I love the most is "Gravity", by John Mayer. His voice is great and the guitar solo is amazing, which has the power of giving me chills everytime I listen to it. I'm very happy that I was lucky enough to watch him performing it live a few years ago.