IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your country known for?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by Ben Benny, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Ben Benny

Ben Benny New Member

My country is Kenya and it's found in the East of Africa touching the Indian ocean.Kenya is actually known for it's wildlife.It's possible to see not just the "Big Five" in the Kenyan parks, but also the "Big Nine",hundreds of bird species.

Kenya has a coastline with amazingly beautiful white beaches which is a major tourist attraction.

2. Twentysix76

Twentysix76 New Member

Philippines is my country.It is known to have beautiful tourist spots like Boracay and Palawan which are famous because of the view and the feeling that you are at peace with nature.
    Another is we are also known in sports Billards by Efren "bata" Reyes and in boxing Manny Pacquio who holds the record of 7 times champion in different boxing division.
    There are many things that my country is known for but let me add to this examples are the peoples trait of being hospitable, I am sure when you visit our country you'll get the chance to experience first hand.

3. Alphids

Alphids New Member

My country is the same as yours Ben Benny-Kenya. I so love my country for its blessed with so many things; from a hospitable and honest people, a religious culture, peace loving citizens and a hardworking society. Kenya has many firsts in Africa and the entire world; it has produced the best field and track athletes, its the only third world country to host a UN headquarters-UNEP, first to develop mobile money transaction platform-Mpesa, its the place where the early earliest man evidence has been found, first to come with the Safari travel packages and the country that suffered most from the colonization.

In a Kenyan holiday travel, you will see many things such as the Mt. Kenya; the only snowed capped mountain on the Equator, The great Rift Valley, The Great Wildebeest Migration, The Big Five, Variety of beautiful birds, The flamingos, The crying Stone of Kakamega and many others. In kenya you will never miss something to do as a tourist

4. phanuruch

phanuruch New Member

Its known for game-drive safaris, sunny beaches, and rich cultures. It is a great place to go on vacation, especially for people from countries that experience winter. You can camp right in the middle of the bushes under the open sky and watch the stars all night as you listen to wild animals roaming right outside your shelter. And there are archeological sites for history lovers to explore.

5. Daniella

Daniella New Member

I'd say snow. Blond tall blue eyed people. I would say many good looking people as well. Lots of trees and greenary. Rich country. European Country in the north. Famous for music as well.

Sweden. Tell me if you agree or want to add something to the list.