IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite game for IOS/Android?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Fallarts

Fallarts New Member

Mobile phones are quickly becoming a popular platform to play video games on. A lot of successful games have ported their game to play on mobile phones (Terraria, Minecraft, and Five Nights at Freddie's). Most of these games have had huge success on the mobile market.

I personally enjoy Zombie's Got A Pogo, it's a little endless bouncer game in which you control a mindless zombie on a pogo in his quest to collect oranges.

rapperonwheels likes this.
  2. kikofran

kikofran New Member

I do not play many games on android, but right now my favorite game is the 8 ball pool.

3. Sergio Louro

Sergio Louro New Member

I like very much the Angry Birds , but I'm open to new innovations. ;)

4. ELMEC

ELMEC New Member

Angry Birds, Worms 2 and Traffic Racer. ;)

5. xXTHEICEXx

xXTHEICEXx Member

Clash of Clans is my favorite app game. I started playing this game when I was a junior in high school. I got so addicted to playing Clash of Clans that I wasted at least over 100 dollars on gems; in addition, I would spend a lot of time attacking other villages. You guys should try out the app. They give you 500 gems to start you off with. You can get more gems by removing trees, bushes, etc. It's best you get into a clan because Clash of Clans has clan wars and it is pretty fine too.

6. cochow

cochow New Member

Just get 10 (android)

7. jazzarcher

jazzarcher New Member

1010 is an addictive game, kind of like Tetris but not, its one of my favourite games as well as the following: 8 Ball Pool, Sonic Dash and Gummy Bear Drop.

8. adige1431

adige1431 New Member

I would say my favorite game right now and has been for the past year is clash of clans. I have been so addicted to that game and every time they have an update it just keeps getting better. The great thing about this game is that it doesn't suck up all your time you can go do a couple things maybe spend like 5-10 minutes and then your done.

9. rojuslap

rojuslap New Member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  10. DareToDreamOfAFuture

DareToDreamOfAFuture New Member

I love Flapping Birds! That's a lot of fun and not that easy either to be honest.. But still a great game to play on the go I think! But there is just so many that are good I think!!

11. damsocial

damsocial New Member

i play the simpsons tapped out, it's very fun cool game, i enjoy it a lot, the put new material almost every month and you can absolutly player with out any of the premium stuff

12. OliverJason

OliverJason New Member

The game that I mostly play in android is "Plants vs. Zombies 2" which is one of my favorite game as well. What I liked in this game is the additional features you can do while you're in the game as you plan and do your strategy to defeat various types of zombies so that you may unlock different levels and items.

What makes the game more exciting is that there are new kinds of plants that has new and special abilities; there are new type of zombies that has different and new skills also, and there are many stages you can choose as you get progress in the game. For me Plants vs. Zombies is my most favorite game in android.

13. Gummybear

Gummybear New Member

I like to play Quiz Up. Going against other people around the world is fun! I've been playing Quiz up ever since the app came out, and the app looks better than ever. Quiz Up makes playing very competitive. One time, I played against a stranger about 20 times on the same topic; however, I never got to add him because I forgot! :mad: You guys should play the game.

14. kylerlittle

kylerlittle New Member

My favorite game is Ball Pool 89 which is programmed by Miniclip. It is basically a game that allows you to compete with others and friends from all over the world over a pool game, it's professional and the graphics are very likable and it's very easy to get used to. There are levels in which you can unlock certain tables and get more money to buy more sticks and certain advantages in the game.

15. vegito123

vegito123 New Member

I have been playing, Mahbharata Warriors a game where you upgrade the characters and fight epic battles which is interesting and I have done five days in the game world and now on the sixth day nearly up to the boss battle. The game can be challenging, as you have to fight many men like swordsman and men using guns and the mages can be tough as they shoot magic and it can drain life easily and have to watch what is going on in the game. I have been playing this game since February this year, and usually play it when I have a break and very addictive as well so need to watch the time when playing it as you can spend an hour or more on the game.

16. Faithfulmarie

Faithfulmarie New Member

Jazzarcher, did you say Gummy Bear Drop? I thought I was the only one who played that game. That little game is addictive, and so entertaining. The graphics are phenomenal, and the developers put much thought into the app. There is somthing new at every level. It's a far cry from the match three of the original Bejeweled. I recommend this game unreservedly.

17. ArcosHarcos

ArcosHarcos New Member

I prefer "normal", buy to play games without any IAPs. A good one I played recently is Wayward Souls, a little roguelike with random levels, where you delve into a dungeon, kill monsters to progress and face the boss of the level to unlock the next dungeon. There are 6 classes and lots of various monsters to slay. I recommend this game if you enjoy the permadeath dungeon delver genre.

18. NewPupil

NewPupil New Member

My favorite game to play is Word Search Puzzle. I do not play many games on android as well but this is a game that keeps my brain pumped and it helps me define new words that I have never used before, which expands my vocabulary. What I also love is that the game has a timer to beat old scores.

8 Ball Pool sounds pretty cool, who is the developer?

19. blackheart09

blackheart09 New Member

My favorite ios Game is
    Asphalt 8: Airborne
    it has the BEST graphics desing in the ios apps
    it's very amazing

20. fatema

fatema New Member

My current favorite Android game, is Crossyroad. It's so addicting, you just have to play it over and over. You can see me playing this game at 2 o'clock in the morning. I love this game. It's one of those games that will never get old.