IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite game for IOS/Android?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Yuh

Yuh New Member

Clash of Clans has been my all-time favorite game on Android. I played it 2 years ago and got addicted by it because all you can think of is becoming the best player of all. Battling with other clans can be very addictive too and they also have a ranking system too! You should check out this game and I promise you won't be disappointed.

2. naruto100

naruto100 New Member

Right now Jurassic Park Build is my favorite game on my android phone. This is quite unique game in compare to others. I saw one of my cousin playing this game. At first I thought it was just boring game. But after playing it by myself I found it really interesting one. Specially we can have battle with players from all over the world using our facebook account. We need to feed our dinosaurs to make their level up and to make them stronger. It is really exciting to make our own Jurassic Park.

3. RaulSTARRR

RaulSTARRR New Member

New Star Soccer ! Great game, I recommend it.

4. badbojus

badbojus New Member

the only one game i play is minecraft PE edition :)

5. LastHell

LastHell New Member

Fruit Ninja! I recommend it.

6. Vyom Srivastava

Vyom Srivastava New Member

Bloons TD 5. It is a tower defense game, if you like those style games it is a lot of fun. It does have micro transactions, but you can skip paying them, it seems well paced without the micro transactions. I bought one of the 'combo packs' after playing the game for a week mostly so I could give the developer $10, definitely a worthwhile game. It has a fantastic array of different types of towers and interesting upgrades.

7. Isleide

Isleide New Member

Cooking Fever/Andriod
    If your into Time Management cooking games then this is the game for you. I love the varieties in restaurants and unique food each serve. It is very rewarding and you feel like you build up a restaurant empire.

8. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz New Member

I do not really play Android games, but ever since my boyfriend downloaded piano tiles, I could not stop because it is super addictive. It is also a great time killer. I play it (with earphones) during the commute to school, and it helps me to destress.

9. akshay

akshay New Member

Clash Royale is the only game which I am playing.. It is not globally launched and available only in some countries .. It is also made from supercell.

10. Aman Samaiya

Aman Samaiya New Member

I have been a fan of android games for years. I do play a lot of games on my android (online and offline), my favorite games are:Monument valley,The Room,Leo's Fortune,Clash of Clans,That level again,Gangstar Vegas,etc. Games make me feel happy and relaxed; living up my fantasies of the gaming world.;)