IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite game

Discussion in 'Games' started by SauGiang, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Miguel Aleman

Miguel Aleman New Member

grand thef auto i play it everyday

2. Hitman Quote

Hitman Quote New Member

Everthing you said is all that I had in mind,I think God of War is the best ever made,It is simply MIND BLOWING:the graphics,the sound and the everthing is fantastic.I will never stop playing this game until death do as apart.

Aykacia likes this.
  3. SammieSamSam

SammieSamSam New Member

My favourite game has to be Tribes: Ascend, as a player in the hardcore base, i just cant drop this one. not a lot of people heard of it. but i love the game to bits and pieces.

4. Kamikaze

Kamikaze New Member

My favourite video game of all time would probably be Dishonored or the original Super Mario Bros. I have played both of them more times than I can remember. Super Mario was the first game I have ever played on my Super Nintendo when I was a little kid.

5. Goodday

Goodday New Member

DarkOrbit is one of the first games that you have played. DarkOrbit is the game in which each step is an adventure. In this game, you have to collect raw materials located in the universe as an employee of a company and you fight with the ships that work for the other companies. The game has great graphics and accumulates more points of experience and grow your winnings, ship on which a fly will be more equipped, more powerful.

6. blosso

blosso New Member

My favorite game is The Prince of Persia and the sands of time. I love the graphics, the story, the levels and all the fight scenes. It is a very unique game for me, since women are not just there waiting to be rescued, girls fight as well and are as strong as men. The prince has everything against him and even he falls into a sort of darkness but he doesn't give up and in the end he succeeded. It is just the best game ever.

7. AO6

AO6 New Member

I actually love three game series, namely Call of Duty, Splinter Cell and Hitman. I too love Grand Theft Auto. Well I must say all games are my favourite because every one of them has something unique in them.