IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite MMORPG?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Osamah7, Dec 14, 2018.

?

What is your favorite MMORPG?

1. Old School Runescape

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Final Fantasy XIV

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. World of Warcraft

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Osamah7

Osamah7 New Member

I enjoy playing the following MMORPGs:

Old School Runescape: This is my current favorite MMORPG. It is an open world game and one of its main selling points is the freedom players have to do whatever they please. You can build your account to be PVP oriented, PVE oriented or both! This game also has a very large player base and it is very easy to meet new people in this game. Overall, I love this due to the massive amounts of freedom players have.

Final Fantasy XIV: This game is a close second for me. The reason I love this MMORPG is because of the amazing story. This game has a story which rivals single player RPG stories. Personally, I have fallen in love with the characters in this game and cannot wait until the next expansion.

World of Warcraft: I used to enjoy this game a lot when I was younger. However, due to many major changes to the game, I no longer play it as much. It is still a very solid MMORPG though, and I would still highly recommend it.

So, what is your favorite MMORPG?