IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite season of the year?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by userY, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Corena

Corena Member

Out of all the seasons of the year, spring is the one I love the most! After all the cold weather, I am always so excited to start seeing spring's warmer weather.

In my opinion, spring is the most beautiful season. We start to see new life where everything had been dead all winter. Grass, flowers, and trees turning green again. All the animals giving birth to their young. It is a time of new life and birth. I just love it.

2. LesYam

LesYam New Member

You are right userY every season has its perks and bad things. However I love spring, it’s just perfect. Although in my country temperature can get really high in this season I still love it. You can go swimming in an outdoors pool, there is sun almost all days, and most delicious fruits are available during this time.

I agree with you Liz9000 spring is a balanced season, not too hot and not too cold. During summer, in my country temperature can get nearly to 35ºc, so basically you melt even after going out of the shower. Fall is not that bad, but still I love outdoor activities and sunny days, so this season is not precisely the best one for these. And winter, I just can’t deal with cold weather. For me cold weather starts at 20°c so you can get an idea.

I guess maybe with the pass of time preferences can change. Do you think your favorite season can change with time or is going to be like that forever?

3. Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith

Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith New Member

Where I live doesn't have any seasons but the weather here mimics the seasons around the same time that the seasons start to take effect globally. For example, in November and December, the atmosphere gets colder than usual, even up into January. Also, in July to September, the atmosphere gets hotter than usual, which accounts for the formation of Hurricanes and Tropical Storms.

Out of all these changes, I prefer the Winter-like changes because it gives a calm, loving, giving, cool kind of vibe/ feeling. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it is Christmas time. Whatever the reason is it feels great.

4. Makalai Johnson

Makalai Johnson New Member

Spring.... The only thing I hate is how much it rains. Other than that, its not too hot and not too cold.

5. NoelRich

NoelRich New Member

Fall is by far my favorite season. My birthday is during this season. I love the pumpkin spice muffins from Dunkin' Donuts. I spend entirely too much money on them! When the leaves start to change colors, the scenery in Upstate NY is gorgeous. I like being able to throw on my favorite hoodie and a nice scarf, not too hot, not too cold. I love the crisp, fresh air the most.

6. Qasim Anwar

Qasim Anwar New Member

Well I like the summer season very much because the region in which I born and resides remains hot for about 7 months and that's why I become used to of this season. It is the season in which I love to hang out with my friends to beaches and various amusement parks. Perhaps just enjoying, it is also suitable for me to carry out my other activities in summer.