IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

What is your favorite sport and why?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by killamch89, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Krissa Antonio

Krissa Antonio New Member

I love ping pong/ table tennis!! I learned to love it became my mom ad my siblings bonding

2. nickdel

nickdel New Member

My favorite sport is soccer. Soccer doesn't require from a person to be genetically gifted, so that he or she can participate in, in contrast with basketball, voleyball or swimming. A primary example is Lionel Messi, which is about 5'6.5 and he is the best player in soccer. Of course, someone has to have stamina, work ethic and to follow a proper nutrition in order to be a professional, such as in every sport.

3. angeloflight

angeloflight New Member

Growing up I was never the athletic type but if I were to choose a game I think i'll go with volleyball. It's about teamwork and to me I think that it is important not just in playing volleyball but also when working.

4. OtimGeofreyn

OtimGeofreyn New Member

Basketball is my favourite sports game. It is quite a competitive, The game is played as a team! You all go for defence and all come back for offence. There is Ball sharing all 5 members in a game are active throughout the game.

5. LeiHanma

LeiHanma New Member

My favorite sport is Karate. I actually started before graduating in middle school. The style that I practice is Shorin Ryu Shidokan Karate. It's a soft style fitted for people with small frames. Ideally for girls, children and older people. Of course, I competed a lot in that time. It sure was fun battling other karate styles school after school. I only achieved first kyu because I became too busy with my life in the senior year of high school days.

In college, I only managed to train about 3 or 5 session. Now, I'm focused on bodybuilding. Karate taught me to train my body to become better everyday. Someday, I will surely come back training to get my black belt.

6. farhan ashraf

farhan ashraf New Member

My favorite sport is soccer also known as football because it is very popular nowadays with an increasing number of fans.
    It has a lot of scope and great players like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar.
    It also has many leagues and cups like champions league, French cup, etc.