IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite sports team?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by DnkH, Jul 25, 2015.

1. DnkH

DnkH New Member

Most people are naturally addicted to watch sports. I enjoy the real time competition so much. It is not easy to compete with other while so many people watching you. When it comes to professional level, competition becomes more and more enjoyable to watch.

Sports can devide in to two categories. Team and individual. People like to watch team games than watching individuals compete. I personally like to watch football. Among hundreds of football clubs, Real Madrid is my favourite. How about you?

2. hamdi44

hamdi44 New Member

I like sport a lot , it's my favorite way to spend time for me Real Madrid is the best team in the world and i love Sergio Ramos the best defe,der in Real Madrid.

3. Zeuvx

Zeuvx New Member

My favorite sports team is the Houston Rockets. I moved to Houston from Kyrgyzstan when I was about four years old, and my parents really loved basketball. We would always go to Rockets games whenever we could, and I guess this caused me to really love the Rockets. I had a Yao Ming jersey that I loved to take to games and now I have a James Harden jersey.

I don't remember much about Kyrgyzstan, and I've lived in Houston a lot longer, so I consider Houston my hometown. The Rockets hold a special place in my heart because they are my hometown team and my parents introduced me to them at an early age.

4. Susan

Susan New Member

I am a huge hockey fan. I am so excited that the NHL season is just around the corner. I am a Montreal Canadiens fan. I have been since a very young age. I never miss a game. I, also, go to the local hockey games here whenever I get a chance. I just can't imagine my life without hockey.

5. hana

hana New Member

im barcelona... :)

6. Shawn

Shawn New Member

It's hard for me to chose a favorite team from any sport, because so many people get traded. The new trend for me anyways is to follow certain players. Players such as Steph Curry NBA Champion. I love watching hard working athletes that get rewarded.

7. Djordjemitic

Djordjemitic New Member

My favourite sport team is Partizan Belgrade. It is an umbrella organization that competes in 26 sports with 26 teams. It officially a sport club or an organization with most titles overall in all sports it is competing.The supporters id The Gravediggers ( Grobari) and they are famous for the atmosphere they make and some other things as well. Rivalry between Red Star and Partizan is known as The Eternal Derby and it has tradition of 70 years. Needless to say that Partizan is also the most successful club in my country. Seven European titles in Waterpolo and one in Basketball with many other like karate, taekwondo, handball and tennis make Partizan an iconic club in the region.

8. conopi999

conopi999 New Member

My favorite sport team it's AC Milan. I like it soo much!
    milan.jpg

9. keymark

keymark New Member

My favorite team is Arsenal from the English Premier League. Right now, my favorite player is Mesut Ozil. I really hope they win the title this year.

10. Shivam Roopam

Shivam Roopam New Member

This question actually sounds like "What is your favorite religion?", which is a bit unusual, but is still answerable.

My favorite team is Borussia Dortmund. But I am an Arsenal supporter. Being a supporter means you devote your life to the club. But it doesn't stop you from liking certain other team for their style of play, for their philosophy. It means if I come across Dortmund's game, I usually want them to win. Except when they play against us; then I'd want them to lose, get a couple of red cards and have Lewandowski get horrible injury on the first 5 minutes.

11. Alex Pascal

Alex Pascal New Member

My favorite football club is Manchester United.

I will tell you the story of how I starting following Manchester United. I think it was 1999 year when I first saw a football match. From what I remember, it did not involve United. Before that match, the only sport I used to follow was baseball (because that was the trend). Now I can’t say my love affair with football was a love at first sight, but of course, it charmed me because of its pace, excitement and after playing for a while myself, the level of exhilaration and pleasure one feels after scoring a goal. During that time, there was a lot of craze about Mr. David Beckham and I used to wonder what all that was about. I think with time, I actually started appreciating the game. In the beginning it was just the thrill and celebrations and excitement. I remember watching the likes of David Beckham and Giggs and at their very best. I distinctly remember the unforgettable magic that happened at Camp Nou stadium in 1999, I remember 'that' Schmeichel cartwheel. Moreover, I always regret not being able to watch the likes of Cantona live.

12. risk330

risk330 New Member

I started following AC Milan when they had the legendary team then was demolishing everything and anything in their way to the finals only to be beaten in an unforgettable match against FC Liverpool. I don't think I will ever understand how that team manage to do that comeback. I guess it is true what they say about having the biggest heart out there on the pitch. So if you didn't quite understand what I was trying to say, FC Liverpool is my favorite team and mainly because of that effort in 2005 CL finals.

13. neoclix

neoclix New Member

I am a basketball fan,and right now,I'm following the record of Golden State Warriors.They have a chance to break the record of the great Chicago Bulls.

But San Antonio Spurs is also on a mission right now.So I'll stick around and watch the remaining games this season in a beautiful game called Basketball.

14. Catie Hutchens

Catie Hutchens New Member

I am a die hard Alabama Crimson Tide Fan. I live in Alabama and was born and raised watching Alabama play. That is how my love for football came about. It brings the family together and we get to hoot and Holler for the Tide! I will always love watching my team play.

15. BigSojah

BigSojah New Member

The Chicago Bulls even though they aren't doing so well right now. I have been a fan since '09 because of Derrick Rose. The way he attacked the rim with no care in the world really spoke to me. I've been with Chicago since the first time I've seen Derrick Rose. It's really ironic since I live in New York too.:)

16. susan waithaka

susan waithaka New Member

my favourite is Manchester United

17. lancer254

lancer254 New Member

My all time favorite team is Chelsea. Honestly, we've had a wonderful time this season and I think we might just win the title.

18. Zero

Zero New Member

Well to be honest i have a favorite team in each sport that i watch or that interests me, but if i have to pick it would have be FC Barcelona, their play style is so smooth and organic and of course they have the best player in the world which is Messi.

19. Zero

Zero New Member

Well to be honest i have a favorite team in each sport that i watch or that interests me, but if i have to pick it would have be FC Barcelona, their play style is so smooth and organic and of course they have the best player in the world which is Messi.

20. Justin Johnson

Justin Johnson New Member

My favorite sports team is the seattle seahawks. This is the best franchise in the nfl. I feel like if any player coming out of college wants to go to a good organization they should go to seattle. Its a very clean franchise and you dont hear a lot of mess and drama. They will take care of you in seattle. Also the seattle seahawks have the best fans and the best stadium.