IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite sports team?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by DnkH, Jul 25, 2015.

1. kymdynis

kymdynis New Member

I adore a considerable measure of games groups, by and large the Chicago group in all our real games (in addition to FC Barcelona, Everton, and the USA men and women's soccer groups), yet I will just reschedule exercises so as not to miss the round of one specific group:

College of Michigan football. (A contention could be made that I do likewise for U of M ice hockey, yet just later in the season when football is over.)

Why? It's my place of graduation and has been my most loved group since my secondary school days.

2. princeraniell

princeraniell New Member

My favorite team is Cleveland Cavaliers. LeBron Jamesmakes me love and appreciates this team. Thanks to that man because he made a new look for the team. I can still remember the first time when they got their first championship. It was the sweetest. It makes the whole community and all the fans all over the world happy. I witness the ups and downs of that team but I still support them. I still believe in each and every one of them. I believe in their talent. And I also believe that LeBron’s got this talent to bring out the best on his teammate. He is a good leader that’s why everyone suddenly elevates their game. Each member of that team is selfless. They have unity and that’s the key to have a championship. They are playing not for their selves, they are playing for the Cleveland community and for the fans that really supports them. I know there are a lot of changes with the whole team but I still believe in their ability. I will support them no matter what happens. I will cry with them. I will laugh with them. I will shout with them. I promise that I always got their back. They will win more championshipbecause I know that all their hard work will pay off.

3. Gabbz95

Gabbz95 New Member

My favorite sports team in the world is Arsenal FC, a top football club in the English premier league. I have been a gunner since I was seven years old.

Despite the fact that we last won the premier league title during the 2004/2005 season I still believe in the club. It is the only club to finish an entire season unbeaten a record I believe will never be broken. We also boast 'the invincibles' one of the best teams to ever grace the premier league.

I believe it is an undeniable fact that Arsenal under the now departing Arsene Wenger play some of the most beautiful football whether we win or lose. Arsenal also holds the current record of most FA cups won by a single club which is 12.

4. Akinola Adetola

Akinola Adetola New Member

As for me football is my favorite sport. And Arsenal is my chosen team. I joined Arsenal because of Theiry Henry. He was such a great player and striker when he was still playing there.

Although Arsenal has been struggling recently but special thanks to Coach Wenger's resignation. The team will bounce back with great form next season and provided Arsenal management hire a more aggressive coach who is hungry for success.