IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your phone?

Discussion in 'Computer Graphics' started by shalitha, Aug 12, 2015.

1. shalitha

shalitha New Member

My phone is Sony xperia L.It is good for me.I can do work from it.It is not strucking and it has good ability to do my works well.

2. btalivny

btalivny New Member

I currently own the Nexus 6. This is a phone which Google created with the assistance of Motorola. It is considered a FlagShip phone which comes with a vanilla version of Android 5.0. I have decided to root the device and unlock it's bootloader so I could run an even cleaner version of the most recent Android 5.1.1. It does whatever I require it to do while being very smooth about it. I would recommend it to those who are looking for a not so pricey device (since it has been out in the market for so long).

3. Benetnasch

Benetnasch New Member

I have an LG Tribute. Simple Android phone I got for Christmas, but will gladly replace once I have the funds. The internal memory is garbage; I would have to buy a micro SD card for some decent memory. Setting up custom ring tones for it is nigh impossible, and sometimes it will turn off by itself, and need to have the battery taken out and placed back in to turn back on.

4. dr45

dr45 New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 that i got for Christmas a couple years ago. The phone is really good since it is an android phone and has been good for the past couple of years. It is starting to degrade because it is getting older and i am going to have to replace it soon. The ways it is degrading is the screen protector is starting to crack, the back of the phone is getting cracks and the phone is getting slower when you try to do anything. This is the reason why I am replacing it. It has been a good phone but I have to replace it.

5. snaise

snaise New Member

I have a Nokia Lumia 520, its a nice phone and suits all my needs but i would like to buy a more advanced phone in which i can do more stuff with.

6. alif2002

alif2002 New Member

I have Iphone 5s,its comfortable for me.The iPhone 5S is the perfect iPhone for those that want a smaller, cheaper iPhone and for those that aren't interested in the larger models.You don't get the latest features or the most powerful specs of the iPhones available, but you get iOS on a well-designed and premium looking smartphone that is smaller and more compact to manage.

paidtoclickfan likes this.
  7. paidtoclickfan

paidtoclickfan New Member

I have the iphone 5 16 gb which is a cell phone that I received for my 37th birthday. I purchase an aqua and purple case for the iphone on ebay. The case has bling on it which is rhinestones. The case looks similar to an otter. I love to listen to music on my iphone which are songs that I downloaded on rhapsody. I also play games like toy blast on my iphone.

8. nik0878

nik0878 New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I am wanting the 6 or the 6 edge but I'm not sure if I should wait a bit longer. I know that newer phones sometimes have "bugs" that need to be addressed. I've found that if I wait to buy a phone at least 6 months to a year after it's released, most of all the "bugs" have been resolved.

9. Derik

Derik New Member

My phone is an unlocked Google Nexus 5. This phone can be considered old by today's standards but it is great, it can run the latest Android operating system updates, its fast and have very good hardware specifications. The only limitation I find is the limited space memory, only two models of the phone can be purchased one of 16 Gb, and the 32 Gb version.

10. aggelosst9

aggelosst9 New Member

My phone is a Microsoft Lumia 535. I have it for 6 months, and it works great. However, there are a few problems. There are not that many apps available for Windows, and the battery is not as strong as the phone requires. But there is no ground for comlaint, it cost me just $105, including shipping.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  11. DannyRiott

DannyRiott New Member

I also own a Sony Xperia Z1. I've been pretty happy with its performance. What I like the most is that it can fall into water and nothing happens. My previous phone was a Moto G and had amazing capabilities for its price range but it found its last beep when I accidentally submerged into the pool. With this Sony Xperia I can take 20 MP photos which is great for a cellphone, it also has some exclusive apps that really make taking photos a fun activity. I would recommend it to anyone, although it's a bit pricey. If you want a cheaper version then there is the new Sony C5 which apparently will be sold at much less than the other Xperia phones.

12. Aboelmelg

Aboelmelg New Member

My phone is Apple Iphone 4s.But, I think i should buy a new one. And there are too many great phones but they are running on android software which i don't really like so much. New iphone 6 and iphone 6s are not in my wish list.

13. Feather

Feather New Member

I currently own a HTC One M7 (the first HTC One).

The camera is quite briefly terrible. There is a purple overflaw on the back camera (the front camera is perfectly fine) and it's difficult to take a photo with the back camera as it is really low quality thanks to the purple overflaw. Apart from the back camera, it is an fantastic phone, it's home is fabulous, clear and the Beats music is icing on the cake, it is one of a kind and I truly love the sound.

14. Willson

Willson New Member

I currently own a Sony xperia Z3 the best smart phone ever i saw..

15. hurtadoluisalex

hurtadoluisalex New Member

My phone is a BLU Advance 4.0, is a great smartphone and supports almost all applications from Google play.

16. Ritesh

Ritesh New Member

I have Moto X Play which is also a great smartphone and we can tell it the iPhone of Android with a great 21 MP 1080p Camera and full blasting 2Gb RAM it's just working like charm for me while playing games , surfing internet , etc.

17. jennifer1994

jennifer1994 New Member

Im Using a S6 now

18. ajnieves

ajnieves New Member

I currently own a Nexus 6P. Google partnered with a Huawei to create their new premium Nexus phone. I chose this phone because I really enjoy the stock Android OS with no Manufacturer bloatware or added feature. I enjoy using Android the way it is "supposed" to be used. The Nexus line of phone is also very popular among developers because it has the added benefit of having an unlocked boot loader to install a custom recovery; which in turn will allow you to install custom ROMs created by the community. It a really fun experience if you are a developer or just enjoy tinkering with your smartphone.

19. poster432

poster432 New Member

I have the iPhone 6. This phone is very well made. I really like the fingerprint because if I am occupied, I can put my thumb on it and access my phone without having to really type anything in. The camera is also excellent because if I zoom in, the quality is still very high.

Overall, I just love my Apple iPhone, and I prefer it over Android phones.

20. kartik

kartik New Member

I have the galaxy note 4. It is very good android phone. This phone has a 2.5 ghz octa-core processes so it is capable to play high graphics games, and also it has an excellent camera which is 16 MP cmos sencer. It has a 3 GB of DDr3 ram and a memory card slot to expand the storage capacity.

I am using this phone from over a year. So I had a good experience with this phone, it's works like a charm.