IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What kind of movies do you enjoy most, real stories or fictional?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by JM5FW, Feb 18, 2019.

?

What kind of movies do you enjoy most, real/true stories or fictional?

1. Real/ true stories

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Fictional drama

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. JM5FW

JM5FW New Member

Personally, I tend to enjoy real life stories because I can identify with the people as they faced real-life issues and how they dealt with them victoriously.

2. Gaga

Gaga New Member

I prefer fictional stories. I think it's because it gives me something I can't experience in real life. It's always something new, something I've never seen before, and because of that it's more interesting to watch.

3. nikiii23

nikiii23 New Member

Fiction drama is very interesting to me. It provides you to develop your imagination in different ways. I love to see what humans are capable to do just with some pictures and effects and love to see the creativity of some peoples.

4. Tobby

Tobby New Member

Well I believe one learns more when watching biography movies . There is this sort of inspiration.

5. tinymoronie

tinymoronie New Member

I believe both genre is good and entertaining as well. I am passionate and enjoys learning a lot so that in everything I do I assure that I have something to learn. So my stand on this is "real life story movies" over fictional ones.
    One characteristic that I am looking out for a enjoyable movie is something that I can learn a lot. It is impossible not to learn anything from any type of movie, whether it's real life, fictional or others, because every single movies has it's own story to tell and lessons to teach. But in my opinion, real life stories contained more lessons than of the other hand. Since it's real life story, it portrays the day in and day out experiences of people like me, like him like them. I found most scenes, challenges, dilemmas decisions applicable on my personal issues and to various situation I was and am in. This type of movie inspires, motivates me, and/or makes me realize and understand why people around me act like that, not in the way I see it. Because in movies, one will see how each characters are fighting their own battles, their own demons.