IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What kind of site do you visit daily?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Bebelou Palanas, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Bebelou Palanas

Bebelou Palanas New Member

I used to check my facebook every now and then before but every thing's changed until I found this forum.

I'm not gonna waste my time posting nonsense to my social media accounts anymore. I'll just post some comments here intead to make my time more profitable.

I dreamed to be a blogger and this site helps me to enhance my writing skills. I also read a lot of helpful tips and ideas from other people. This site allows you to earn and learn at the same time!

2. AmandaMk

AmandaMk New Member

I just found this site so I can't say I visit it daily. However I do visit Facebook and Gmail daily. I enjoy reading other peoples posts. Normally I will not be on my computer for to long but I do go on at least twice a day. I think this site is respectable and I look forward to reading and learning more about lots of different things through this site.

3. Allan

Allan New Member

On a daily basis I just find myself getting into one construction site, 'www.hilti.co.ke' , it's a site that enables me find mostly the construction equipment example drilling bits, strong and efficient ones.
    It keeps me on track to direct someone on where to go when in need of setting up a firm and modern building. I also help malrket their products.