IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What makes you beautiful?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Cessnavie, May 1, 2018.

1. Cessnavie

Cessnavie New Member

I am wondering how makes a woman beautiful aside from physical appearance. Your posts may help woman improves their inner and outer beauty.

2. Pure Grace

Pure Grace New Member

The beauty within comes with pure thinking. Life without sacrificing, compromising and death makes one beautiful within. Many people themselves choose to die and they think that others would die for them. This is evil thinking. But true beauty within would live and let others live.

Life is beautiful when others don't force us. When force comes from outside, it starts reacting within too. When we love someone truly and unconditionally, we become beautiful. However, when the same love is misunderstood for lust, then it becomes ugly.

I have understood the secret of life as beauty within is beauty outside and whatever is outside makes our within too. So, it is equally important that God should give us good people outside so that our within remains pure and beautiful all the time.

3. rinklea

rinklea New Member

Only the outer appearances doesn't make someone beautiful but what is residing inside them is what matters the most.People should be loved for what they are and not how they look.Even the most beautiful people have dark places inside them and the ugliest ones have the brightest souls of all.Being kind, helpful and a pure is what makes someone a beautiful person.

4. Phoebe Jeske

Phoebe Jeske New Member

I definitely agree with you, rinklea, when you say: "outer appearances doesn't make someone beautiful but what is residing inside them is what matters the most." I think that that's very important to remember in a world where women are seen as objects, as curves with a head, essentially. However, if we're thinking here about what the world defines as beauty, rather than our own personal definitions, then the definition of beauty would be much different. Instead of inward, it would be outward, the shell of skin and other protruding orifices from our face and body.

It's time to make a change here. Let's define beauty as inside, rather than outside. Because everyone knows that the outside is just a shell.

5. Meg Esteban

Meg Esteban New Member

No one can give an exact definition of beauty. References vary, beauty is subjective. It’s not easy to set criteria for what beauty should be. People’s interpretation of what they see differ vastly just as their different senses. Mona Lisa could be enigmatic to few people but to others, she is a picture of one stricken with hyperthyroidism.

To me, beauty is not just a sight to beholds, but an angelic voice to hear, a gracious word that would touch others, kind words that would linger in the memories of those who smile, free of prejudice and judgments. That is to me is through my words, actions. Physical beauty is skin deep, when I am at peace, serene and contented.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  6. Victoria Jackson-Fields

Victoria Jackson-Fields New Member

First, I want to say that I love this thread! I think that I truly see inner beauty when a woman has a beautiful spirit. I gravitate to and admire women that exhibit beauty through their words, intentions, actions and thoughts. There are some women that make us smile with the simple thought of them. That is them embodying and representing what is beautiful to each of us.

7. tinymoronie

tinymoronie New Member

Well for me, beauty is an innate characteristic that we already have from the beginning. So with that, we can say that everyone is no beautiful.
    My belief on what makes a person beautiful is his/her own thoughts about him/herself. Because similar to the message of the book I recently red, our thoughts and thoughts alone can make us feel sick, healthy, rich. poor, famous, no one, weak, strong, ugly and beautiful. So it's all on how we perceived ourselves.
    As humans we can't rid the feeling of insecurity and shame that kills our confidence and make us think ugly about ourselves. To be honest, sometimes even how much I persuade myself that I am beautiful there are tough times I cannot really convince myself. We are flawed, not perfect. But even if how much imperfect we are, we must be able to see that this differences and flaws makes the good thing about us stands out. In example, I am short but this makes me look cute. I am no beauty queen but I am kind. This testifies that whatever our case may be we are still no doubt beautiful. Our beauty is not like flowers waiting to bloom nor stars that only shines at night. So let us all encourage ourselves that our beauty has no season. It is always in us, just believe. :)

8. hafsa--123

hafsa--123 New Member

Mental relaxation makes a person beautiful. If a women is free of worries and lives a peaceful life, it will grow her beauty. If the persons around her like her father, brother, husband or son take care of her, love her and respect her that makes her beautiful. A women's thinking also effects her beauty.
    If she thinks positive she will have a beautiful smile on her face that makes her charming. Feeling of to be loved makes her so beautiful that it appears from each part of her body.

Filzay likes this.
  9. Filzay

Filzay New Member

To be beautiful, you need to accept who you are. Being beautiful comes from doing what you have always wanted and not letting anything stop you. You become beautiful when you see the good in people. It makes you beautiful when you wake up, smell and taste the chance of eagerness and the chance to be something and someone you were not yesterday.
    Also, wear a smile on your face and your heart on your sleeve because you are and always will be beautiful with that mindset.

10. Filzay

Filzay New Member

Well said! I like those women who tend to smile with their eyes when I meet them. They are the best kind of women for me.

11. Ruby Paras Pabalan

Ruby Paras Pabalan New Member

I am beautiful in my own perspective. What makes me beautiful is when I have a good attitude towards life.
    Appreciating what God made me physically. Being content on what I have. Yes I agree with Fitsay in this forum that wearing a smile always makes one beautiful. As the saying goes that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
    If one will feel beautiful, it will come out from within. And she can inspire with others to do the same thing.

12. Mel

Mel New Member

I believe that I am beautiful inside and out. I am happy with who I am and I love myself as much as I love my friends. I think all the people who uplift, inspire, and empower others are beautiful. I know that beauty is so much more than the physical appearance but smiling genuinely makes people a lot more beautiful.

Annie_sunny likes this.
  13. Kamay Riley

Kamay Riley New Member

I feel like it's what is in the inside that counts, because people always have a mind of judging people for how they look on the outside and not their personality.

Annie_sunny likes this.
  14. Annie_sunny

Annie_sunny New Member

I can say one's personality. How one behaves towards others makes them beautiful and makes others feel comfortable around them and makes others want to be around them.

15. Julia18

Julia18 New Member

I think that on the inside, the makings of a beautiful woman need to consist of just having a good heart. Being selfless at times but also giving time to yourself and being generous, sweet, and kind.