IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

What makes you beautiful?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Cessnavie, May 1, 2018.

1. Cessnavie

Cessnavie New Member

I am wondering how makes a woman beautiful aside from physical appearance. Your posts may help woman improves their inner and outer beauty.

2. Pure Grace

Pure Grace New Member

The beauty within comes with pure thinking. Life without sacrificing, compromising and death makes one beautiful within. Many people themselves choose to die and they think that others would die for them. This is evil thinking. But true beauty within would live and let others live.

Life is beautiful when others don't force us. When force comes from outside, it starts reacting within too. When we love someone truly and unconditionally, we become beautiful. However, when the same love is misunderstood for lust, then it becomes ugly.

I have understood the secret of life as beauty within is beauty outside and whatever is outside makes our within too. So, it is equally important that God should give us good people outside so that our within remains pure and beautiful all the time.

3. rinklea

rinklea New Member

Only the outer appearances doesn't make someone beautiful but what is residing inside them is what matters the most.People should be loved for what they are and not how they look.Even the most beautiful people have dark places inside them and the ugliest ones have the brightest souls of all.Being kind, helpful and a pure is what makes someone a beautiful person.

4. Phoebe Jeske

Phoebe Jeske New Member

I definitely agree with you, rinklea, when you say: "outer appearances doesn't make someone beautiful but what is residing inside them is what matters the most." I think that that's very important to remember in a world where women are seen as objects, as curves with a head, essentially. However, if we're thinking here about what the world defines as beauty, rather than our own personal definitions, then the definition of beauty would be much different. Instead of inward, it would be outward, the shell of skin and other protruding orifices from our face and body.

It's time to make a change here. Let's define beauty as inside, rather than outside. Because everyone knows that the outside is just a shell.

5. Meg Esteban

Meg Esteban New Member

No one can give an exact definition of beauty. References vary, beauty is subjective. It’s not easy to set criteria for what beauty should be. People’s interpretation of what they see differ vastly just as their different senses. Mona Lisa could be enigmatic to few people but to others, she is a picture of one stricken with hyperthyroidism.

To me, beauty is not just a sight to beholds, but an angelic voice to hear, a gracious word that would touch others, kind words that would linger in the memories of those who smile, free of prejudice and judgments. That is to me is through my words, actions. Physical beauty is skin deep, when I am at peace, serene and contented.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  6. Victoria Jackson-Fields

Victoria Jackson-Fields New Member

First, I want to say that I love this thread! I think that I truly see inner beauty when a woman has a beautiful spirit. I gravitate to and admire women that exhibit beauty through their words, intentions, actions and thoughts. There are some women that make us smile with the simple thought of them. That is them embodying and representing what is beautiful to each of us.

7. tinymoronie

tinymoronie New Member

Well for me, beauty is an innate characteristic that we already have from the beginning. So with that, we can say that everyone is no beautiful.
    My belief on what makes a person beautiful is his/her own thoughts about him/herself. Because similar to the message of the book I recently red, our thoughts and thoughts alone can make us feel sick, healthy, rich. poor, famous, no one, weak, strong, ugly and beautiful. So it's all on how we perceived ourselves.
    As humans we can't rid the feeling of insecurity and shame that kills our confidence and make us think ugly about ourselves. To be honest, sometimes even how much I persuade myself that I am beautiful there are tough times I cannot really convince myself. We are flawed, not perfect. But even if how much imperfect we are, we must be able to see that this differences and flaws makes the good thing about us stands out. In example, I am short but this makes me look cute. I am no beauty queen but I am kind. This testifies that whatever our case may be we are still no doubt beautiful. Our beauty is not like flowers waiting to bloom nor stars that only shines at night. So let us all encourage ourselves that our beauty has no season. It is always in us, just believe. :)