IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What music type are you?

Discussion in 'Music' started by dannixx55, Apr 20, 2015.

1. BatmanNight

BatmanNight New Member

I really like DnB.I don't think it represents me very good,but the beats and everything about this type of music is amazing

2. sumi

sumi New Member

To be very frank, I am not a great music lover but my interest is limited to filmy music. I am a fan of Indian singer Sonu Nigam for his voice quality and the way he sings. If I have to choose something from the current trend I will go for Indian fusion music that has come to stay in India for last couple of years.

Let me explain about my love for Indian fusion music, the credit goes to the ability of singers like Krash Kale and Anoushka Shankar and some extent to Prem Joshua. I feel fascinated hearing them.

3. broi90

broi90 New Member

I listen to all type of music, from clasic to techno music, but what i love most is DANGDUT :D

4. sumi

sumi New Member

@broi90 Even I like all type of music but when someone asks me about my favorite music then I have no choice but to give them my exact choice. As much as I know about dangdut music it is popular in Indonesia especially Malay community. Am I right?

5. Sonn1k

Sonn1k New Member

I am a fan of both classical and pop music. I like classical songs because it gives me chills, my favorite classical artist would be Frederic Chopin and Beethoven. Sometimes, I listen to pop music and singers such as Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Charlie Puth and My Chemical Romance.

6. sumi

sumi New Member

I prefer Indian classical but to understand that one has to have the real talent. I don't think I shall ever be able attain that level of knowledge but I still prefer and sit hearing that for hours.

7. samuel wango

samuel wango New Member

i cannot get enough of hip hop especially mix tapes from underground rappers.

8. gabr1ela

gabr1ela Member

I must admit that at one time I like listening to Latin music, makes me feel there latin rhythm.
    I love to listen and dance to but this music, through song and verse if you feel defines you.
    But there is another kind of music that I like as much and that is Japanese music, that music to help you relax and sleep at the same time, I think is the best for the rest.

9. monniqueeex

monniqueeex New Member

I'm more of an oldies person. I do at times listen to underground rap, but if I do listen to music I listen to oldies.

10. patrickkenyi

patrickkenyi New Member

My favorite kind of music is rap because I find many of their stories very interesting; and not the mainstream stuff either. Underground rappers seem to have more authentic content because they are not under the pressure of huge fan bases or big record labels. I think such record labels try to tailor the rappers into something they are not for financial reasons.
    My favorite rappers are Nipsey Hussle, Max B and Gucci Mane. I also enjoy listening to Chief Keef because of his complete lack of regard for traditional rules. He sometimes doesn't even bother to rhyme his lyrics because he would rather just say exactly what's on his mind.

11. Yuh

Yuh New Member

My type of music would be electronic dance or techno music ( dubstep, trap, etc. ) because it kinda buffs me up, like energizes me to do something I would normally do. I randomly dance at them when something good happens or I get free food from my friends. I also like pop music especially from Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendez, and One Direction.

12. Andorphin

Andorphin New Member

At 12-13 years old I used to listen to AC/DC-like bands because of some influences. Now at 19 years old I can't even stand that music! I don't even know how I could like it back then. Furthermore, now I like chill-out, peaceful music and liquid drum and bass.

13. Trayon Thomas

Trayon Thomas New Member

The type of music that I listen to would have to be rap,reggae, and rand b. These types of music soothes my soul and makes my day go better. Especially reggae which is my most favorite type of music of all. R and B is also great to relax and vibe to as well.