IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

What role does music play in your life?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Taka, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:21 AM.

1. Taka

Taka New Member

Everyone listens to music and has a different view of what it is or rather its importance in life, personally I think that music is a very crucial tool in life because it expresses emotions that can be felt by everyone. It is a nice way of connecting people around the globe.

It makes us be understood well where mere words fail. It is something that can even be used to treat depressions; I just can imagine a world without good music. Do you agree with me?? Please let us discuss this; I want to hear your insights on this matter.

2. veronicah

veronicah New Member

Music is a tool that we can't live without in life.It expresses the deep feelings in me that i can't express,when am angry I just sing an emotional song that carries my anger away.It consoles my heart when am in sorrows.Music helps me express the affection I have for a person or an item and it wins the heart of a person I admire.In spirituality music praises my creator and also acts as a prayer to my God.When am bored and moody I listen to music as a tool of entertainment.