IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What show or movie do you relate to the most?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by momc325, Feb 1, 2019.

1. momc325

momc325 New Member

There are a limitless amount of shows and movies in the world today. Somewhere in that massive list is one that particularly hits home for each of us. What is yours and why? Does it remind you of a loved one or a certain time in you life?

My show would be Friends. There are almost too many reasons to list but a few situations that occur in the show have happened to me. I have a close knit group of friends just like them who have helped me through some rough times just as I try to do for them.

2. Daniella

Daniella New Member

Honestly I don't know. I would probably say I couldn't relate to a show but more a character in the show. Then I usually find character that I relate to in many shows. But most important for me when I watch something is that either I really like a character and want to follow that one or the story is very intruiging then I don't need to like a character super much. But usually if the story is intruiging I will like the characters as well.