IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What Sports Do You Play?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Fini5h, Apr 16, 2015.

1. sanjeev kumar

sanjeev kumar New Member

I love Cricket. Cricket is a passion for me. Since school days I am playing it. I was in my school team and now I am in my college team as a fast bowler. I once also awarded Man Of the Match Award. Cricket is also helping me to stay fit and fine. Sometimes I also play Badminton but just as a Hobby or to time-pass with my friends.

2. Zero

Zero New Member

Ever since i was a kid i was fascinated by tennis, watching legends like Pete Sampras, Agassi and Roger federer inspired me to start playing it at a very young age, and i was lucky enough that my parents were supportive and signed me up in a tennis club. But unfortunately over the years i started to lose my motivation to play the game and i just gave up on it.

3. Zero

Zero New Member

Ever since i was a kid i was fascinated by tennis, watching legends like Pete Sampras, Agassi and Roger federer inspired me to start playing it at a very young age, and i was lucky enough that my parents were supportive and signed me up in a tennis club. But unfortunately over the years i started to lose my motivation to play the game and i just gave up on it.

4. jordan

jordan New Member

I dance. Some people say dance isn't a sport, but I strongly disagree. Dance is more than a sport, it a sport that shows passion. I've been a dancer ever since I could walk. I love to dance.

5. ezjason

ezjason New Member

I used to play basketball a lot and I was very good at it too. But I stopped playing for awhile now ever since I went to highschool. I don't know why but I lost some of the motivation I had for it for some reason.

6. ezjason

ezjason New Member

Ohh I see that's nice, I hope you take it back up because it looked like you really enjoyed playing it.

7. RenoGerman

RenoGerman New Member

I play badminton with my girlfriend. We started playing when we were just acquaintances. I would say "friends" but we didn't really have much social interaction before although we were neighbors. We were both overweight and I just invited her to a pick-up game of doubles against members of the local badminton club. We were total newbies taking on club members. Imagine that.

8. spike1206

spike1206 New Member

I play football and run track at my high school! Football takes up my fall and summer while track takes up my winter and spring. During the fall/winter I do a flag football league with my friends just for fun! I also play street basketball with my friends when we have free time!

9. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

Basketball is alway a game to learn and play because of the fun and excitement in the game. I prefer to spend time watching Anthony, Ewing, Monroe, Shaw and my favorite Michael Jordan.

10. Justin Johnson

Justin Johnson New Member

The sports I play is basketball and baseball because these are the sports I have been playing since I was a kid. I like basketball a little more then baseball because Im better at basketball then baseball. Im still a good baseball player. I have good hands and I was always a good hitter. If you dont have good reflexes you will not be good at either sport.

11. Jaylah

Jaylah New Member

I play mainly Tennis. Track and field was one of my first loved sports.

12. Aditya tripathi

Aditya tripathi New Member

I play cricket a lot because Cricket is my favorite sport.

13. wasswa sharif

wasswa sharif New Member

I am a good soccer player though I have now taken long without kicking a ball. Its quite an interesting sport, requires a lot of hardwork, discipline and consistency, just like most sports if not all.

14. Tuphan143

Tuphan143 New Member

Good question; I don't in person play any sports at the instant. I accustomed play baseball a full heap, however I quit as a result of an instructor that thought it had been all concerning winning that ruined all the baseball fun and turned it into torture. However, I bowl each currently and so and that i arrange on change of integrity a bowling team terribly shortly. So, i'm trying forward to creating a bowling team and enjoying myself.

15. Tuphan143

Tuphan143 New Member

I play lots of sports, however the most ones square measure basketball and football. I play football in an exceedingly team, however I play basketball simply with friends. I conjointly play paddle ball - that is essentially simply a changed version of racquetball. I conjointly play court game, badminton, and football game. However, i'm not very an enormous fan of volleyball. partially as a result of i'm not excellent at it, however conjointly as a result of the sport simply ne'er appealed to ME.

16. Elvis271

Elvis271 New Member

I do love a lot of sports. But i have the best out of the rest. My best sports are volleyball and swimming. Am perfect in them and i have even been awarded trophies for being the best. I find them interesting and jovial. Being perfect in a certain type of sport is not what one requires. It is just having a passion and interest
    in it. This gives you the blue print to be the best when you do them as a hobby.

17. tallulah

tallulah New Member

I play tennis and golf. I try to run every now and then. I cycle if I have a group. Playing sports and just general exercise has been long established as means to improving both the body and the mind.

It's important to choose a sports you like. Don't get involved in a sport because it's popular or fancy or because your friends recommended it. It has to be a sports that you have interest in.

18. zenJ

zenJ New Member

Basketball has always been my sport. I played when I was a kid, up until I was 15 or 16 and I still love going out and finding a court and just balling. Basketball is a great sport to meet people as well as it can be played in multiple ways (1-on-1, 2-on-2, 3-on-3 and so on). I also like to swim and run, although I'm not sure if those are considered sports. They definitely have the benefits of a sport, that's for sure.

19. Malibeast

Malibeast New Member

Rowing. I struggled with mental illness and I think without rowing, I would not have recovered. Rowing gave me discipline and structure, a support system in my team and coaches, and helped me develop mental toughness. I'm a lot more confident person now and I'm finding that when I am confident in myself, I actually make a pretty good leader.

Also, as Hugh Laurie once explained in an interview, rowing is one of the only sports where you get to look at the person you're beating the entire time, so satisfying to see everyone behind you.

I recommend it for anyone who likes a challenge and enjoys trying new things.

20. keepcanhey

keepcanhey New Member

I do not play any sport at the moment,but I used to play soccer and basketball back in high school. I had to quit due to a serious knee injury I picked up in training. Now I am only involved in coaching.