IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What TV show do you always find yourself returning too?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by AlexaJade, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Maleesha Jackson

Maleesha Jackson New Member

The Office, man is that a great show! I’ve probably watched it multiple times. I can truly start anywhere in any season and know automatically what’s going on. Most people think it’s stupid, but I think if you don’t find it funny you have dry humor. A lot of the jokes go over peoples heads, honestly most of the jokes went over my head until I watched the show a few times. It’s definitely a show I can binge over and over again. If you haven’t seen it I recommend watching it.

2. AC10

AC10 New Member

I absolutely adore New Girl. I've watched it so many times that I find myself remembering the lines to full episodes when I am watching it. Specifically, seasons 1 & 2 because I love to remember where the characters started as compared to how they ended and because watching Nick and Jess fall in love is the BEST.

3. Thomas90

Thomas90 New Member

I really enjoy Friends. I think at different points in my life it always allows me to reflect on any of the characters' decision making. At some point, I completely related to all the characters while they were making admittedly bad decisions. In a way, I see myself a little in all of them.

4. Quriel

Quriel New Member

For me it has to be the Tv show Two and a half men. I can't even recall how many times I've watched and rewatched the show from the very first season to the 11th season. It just gets me Everytime and I have to say it's one of the best comedy series I know

5. mamakat311

mamakat311 New Member

The one show I return to again and again is Gilmore Girls. I love the mother-daughter dynamic, most likely due to the poor relationship I have with my own mother. Now that I have daughters of my own, I enjoy sharing this show with them. It will forever hold a dear place in my heart.

CrystalM likes this.
  6. CrystalM

CrystalM New Member

The show that I find myself always returning to is: Gilmore Girls. I feel as if I have grown with and matured with Rory. I could always identify with the mother-daughter relationship that Rory had with her mother as my mother was the most understanding parent and we did everything together just like the two Lorelais.

As I got older, my relationship with my mom evolved and became more like the relationship that Lorelai had with Emily. I re-watched Gilmore Girls a on a number of occasions, not for advice but more to see my life being played out on TV by my favourite girls.

7. CrystalM

CrystalM New Member

I see that we both chose Gilmore Girls. I can't wait for my little girl to be old enough for me to watch it with her too. I just hope she gives it a chance.

8. jayburgh79

jayburgh79 New Member

I have been watching Heartland on Peacock for a while and can't get enough. Long lasting Canadian drama with great scenery and is generally pretty wholesome. If you like something like Yellowstone, or anything with scenes out in the west in the United States, you might like it. Just don't expect all the violence, sex and foul language. Good story lines will keep you guessing and interested.