IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What type of animals do you see where you live?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by Gktime, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Gktime

Gktime New Member

I'm very interested in animals, and was wondering what wild animals people usually see where they live? Or animals that you guys have seen that are pretty unique to your area?

Where I live i usually see mostly toads and lizards. I know there's a lot more animals where I live but i don't usually see them.

2. Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith

Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith New Member

Where I live, I mainly see: Lizards, Centipedes, Millipedes, Cock Roaches, Dogs, Cats, Crocodiles, Owls, Goats, Cows, Pigs, Horses, Mongeese, Snakes, News Bugs, Bees, Flies, Beetles and Rats. They are everywhere and all have their benefits and disadvantages to the community. Sometimes people hurt them (mainly the insects ) and on the contrary, there are people who advocate for their safety and well-being.

Most people here prefer the animals that are not insects and have loving bonds with their pets, though not as loving as the Americans. We are becoming more animal- friendly each day though, so very soon we will be 100% animal friendly.

3. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

Mostly you find cockroaches all around the place especially the ones that fly at night. Then flies, rats and lizards,
    They are unique in nature but can cause real harm to ones health if not properly treated with insecticides.