IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What was your favorite subject in school?

Discussion in 'Education' started by KenBrace, Apr 12, 2015.

1. lena

lena New Member

In my whole high school life, I really loved computer studies. It was the only subject that made me who I am, as in it taught me so much about digital life . With that knowledge I can be able to do so much that can earn me a living. I learnt more about social medias and it is the only subject that offered me an opportunity to browse and make more friends online while at school.

2. Muhammad Rizwan

Muhammad Rizwan New Member

In my school life, I used to be a very decent student. I studied properly in my school but like all students, I also felt school life as a burden for me. However, it wasn't a full burden for me. I used to have two favourite subjects in my school life. The one is Computer and the other English. These were my strong subjects in school life till higher education too. I was the most liked student in school by all teachers. Due to my innocent behaviour and concentration on studies.

I also loved the subject Islamiyat during Matriculation. It was easy to learn and remember and I always got A+ grade in these 3 subjects.

3. Melissa T

Melissa T New Member

My favorite subject was English. I have always liked to read and write. It's one reason I wanted to write for a living.

4. Feather

Feather New Member

My favorite subject in school is Computer Science, probably mainly because I love coding and I'm really into Computer Science with the whole idea of computing languages, coding and along the same lines. It is also quite cool how advanced the world is and we can make computers do such cool stuff, in the modern world.

Other than Computer Science, I like History. It's great to find out the past and learn about how it was like, how history of the world is and studying those stuff is actually very interesting. I also like English since I'm always receiving top grades in English. :p