IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What weather do you like?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by iamkkris, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Senia

Senia New Member

I love summer walking ,swimming, the sun .Yes I'm a sun worshiper ,laying in the sun is very relaxing to me .I try never to burn ,I love the way it feels .
    Cold weather makes me depressed. Tho I do like smow at Christmas.

2. BirdCute

BirdCute New Member

Unlike most people, I truly love rain. It makes me very calm and going out for a walk while it's raining is the best thing imaginable for me. Although I have to dry myself after getting back home (which takes a lot of time since my hair is not exactly short), I still think it's worth it.
    Sun, on the other hand, is absolutely not something I would like. If I'm outside when the sun is shining, I get very tired for some reason and my day is completely ruined. I have no idea why do I get tired, but I like to avoid the sun as much as possible, especially in the summer.

3. Heti Damani

Heti Damani New Member

65 to 70 degrees F. with around 50% humidity. Not too hot, not too cold, just enough moisture, and a little rain now and then. Perfect.

4. Tyi

Tyi Member

When I was young, I looked forward to Spring and Summer. It didn't even matter how hot it. I grew up in the mid west and the warmer was a relief. Sunny days meant barbecues, swimming, summer wear, biking, hiking and daylight savings time. Now as I have gotten older, the cooler temperatures are more relaxing and I am inclined to get out more.