IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What website do you visit first each morning?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by harisali1217, May 19, 2016.

1. Tricster

Tricster New Member

For me, it's usually tea instead of coffee with my morning internet. Like others have said, I usually begin with email and then Facebook. From there I generally move on to a website dedicated to gathering coupons and sales information for lots of different stores. It's called www.hip2save.com, and it's actually usually the last site I visit each day as well. You never know when there might be a sale on something I just can't live with out. Okay, so I probably could live without it, but I still enjoy looking. By that time my kids are usually awake, and we usually visit www.wonderopolis.com to check out the "wonder of the day" together.

2. hpernaf

hpernaf New Member

I like to start my day seeing good news, so I try to leave the news sites for later. I usually watch some Youtube video, open my Gmail emails and give a quick preview on Facebook.
    Later I access news sites like NYTimes, CNN, among others.

3. Arly2298

Arly2298 New Member

Usually, the first page I open up when I wake up is Facebook, I don't really know, but it has somehow turned into a habit. Facebook is one of the most common sites that people from my country use so yeah, it's really predictable that I might not be the only one who does the same thing every morning. Also, WhatsApp is something I take a look at every morning just to check whether my chick has left any messages for me.

4. hahahahaahhalucyucom

hahahahaahhalucyucom New Member

First in morning what I open is facebook to see what's new there and maybe new messages. Second tab is gmail I need to see if I get some bussines email and maybe someone pay me on paypal. Next what I open is reddit because this is excellent website and there I can get a lot of traffic. Next is AdSense there I see how much I earn on website and youtube.

bomb2060 likes this.
  5. Meet

Meet New Member

The first website I visit is Quora. I love to read experiences of other people and also write about mine. You can get answers to pretty much any question you have from people who have came across it already or have knowledge about it.

Quora also modifies your feed using machine learning so that you come across the questions and answers you'll personally like to read about. Many answers bring a smile on your face and some inspirational messages make your day more cheerful and happier.

6. bomb2060

bomb2060 New Member

Well, that's a question that can have an endless list of answers based on the number of tabs that I open at a go.

Anyway, I love the Web, that's why I created my own community on my forum called Biztalkenya. On www.biztalk.co.ke. Since I manage the website, it's the first thing I open just to make sure everything is running fine. No bugs, no spammed no an answered or unattended to members.

Thereafter I open another tab for my social media groups. The good thing I's that I have all these tabs pre-configured on Google Chrome. So just one tap and all the tabs are up and running with all text latest content.

I usually avoid opening news site. Since thy will rake me longer and redirect me a lot. For news, I usually sibscribe to an rss feed. That send the headlines and brief directly to my telegraph app. That way, I selet the title to read.

7. AnthonyB

AnthonyB New Member

Soundcloud. I make beats of all types and genres. Mainly hip hop. I'm super OCD when it comes to knowing all my numbers and stats or whatever. I know it's not a good thing to be addicted to your numbers bu I am... and there's nothing I could do about it. Other than all the different forums I visit, and my email, I don't really do much else on the internet. Does Netflix count?

8. Tuphan143

Tuphan143 New Member

I like social media alot...so my initial website is Facebook then I trickle all the way down to Instagram and Twitter. Then I realize myself here on Forum Wheel entranceway with you guys..happy water sport.

9. culea m

culea m New Member

Hi, Harisali just like you I drink my coffee every morning, and I open my phone, and I start surfing on Facebook. I like to see what is new there, what my friends are doing and I can see a lot of funny videos. If I get bored of Facebook, I start to check the news, and see what is new in the world or my country!
    Time is passing too fast when we spend our time on the Internet so, every time I must rush to work!

10. Hillarioh

Hillarioh New Member

Even before that cup of coffee my first gesture after opening my eyes and saying a little prayer is Facebook. Yeah, let's face it! Because I live to see what happened while I was asleep in Facebook you get the most gossips and news in a faster and some funny ways.

It makes me happy knowing how my country and the world at large is moving on so far. So Facebook it is !

11. pioneerauthor2017

pioneerauthor2017 New Member

On rising daily, I browse Gmail, Yahoomail and Twitter first. I take survey in two or more survey sites online and paid surveys are regularly sent to me two to three times daily. In as much as paid surveys expire right in the mail box if not opened and taken on time, it becomes necessary for me checking my email inbox frequently in order not to miss out.

I visit Gmail and Yahoomail every morning to check recent messages sent. Aside from checking for paid surveys, I also attend to other people who have a few questions to ask about what I introduced to them. Twitter has been my favorite social network and lots of traffic come from there daily.

12. JonathanS

JonathanS New Member

The first website I usually visit every morning is MSN USA. This is my first source of news I missed over the night. It's also the default URL for my web browser (Google Chrome). So I automatically go here every morning no matter what. Second would probably be YouTube to check out what Content Creators uploaded from my subscription box. A social network platform is normally third. Either Facebook, Instagram, or something within those realms. Fourth would probably be freelancing websites like UpWork or Freelancer. I'm a student who works part-time online. I also study from online, so prioritizing my internet use is vital in order to accomplish all my goals/tasks in one day.

13. Folorunsho

Folorunsho New Member

Hmmmm, I love that question. For me, when those eyes finally open little by little and I stretched to welcome a beautiful morning, the first thing I do is take my phone and check my email if I have any important message. Then, I check all of my sports websites (BBC Sports, Skysports, Chelseafc). After that, I check social media to know whats the latest and to reply to messages.

14. Caleb

Caleb New Member

For me, I'll go for Nairaland. It is a Nigerian site that offers all you can ever require.

There is the politics section to heat up your day, the comedy section if you feel like having a good laugh before heading out, also there are other very important sections.

The site provides more news than even the conventional news sites. If you are someone who wants to learn new things, Nairaland offers them all.

So most of the days, my first site when I wake up is Nairaland.

15. Noah

Noah New Member

When I wake up each morning, I always visit Gmail and Yahoomail first to check for new messages. I have an email account with each of these email service providers. This is because i use my email addresses for legitimate transactions online, several emails are sent to me from time to time. When I request for a new payment online, notifications of payments are emailed to me once payment is approved by the site administrators. It really helps and keeps me informed whenever I get paid online.

16. tusziget

tusziget New Member

Every morning first thing to do is to check my emails,to see if I received new messages.

After that,I am going to my sites,where I do different activities:forums,Clixsense,Ptc sites(Buxcap,W3Adz etc),Gpt sites(Dollarrewardz,Honeydollarz etc).If there are surveys available,I complete them.

I am also visiting movie sites,to see if something is new on the market,sports events,I mean everything that means entertainment.

In one word:you can find everything on the internet.

17. AF1013

AF1013 New Member

I have a few different browser windows I keep open and check one at a time every morning. One window has the open tabs for my work-at-home sites where I sign in to earn each day, another window is for working on my YouTube channel, and a third one is for my fiction- and fanfiction writing. I keep my desktop on "Sleep" when I'm not using it, rarely turning it off or restarting unless it really starts to drag. Not the best practice, I know, but I'm lazy about reopening and re-logging in to all my needed sites each day.

18. Kitakita

Kitakita New Member

I always go for Facebook first thing in the morning, it has been my daily routine before doing anything else. I love checking who message me or who commented on my post. While drinking coffee I always visit my friends page to see what's latest or what's happening with them. Through Facebook I get to be updated all the time on what's happening in my country, as I have friends who's working in some media companies.

If I am not busy with Facebook I'm reading blogs or articles on how to lose weight.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  19. Damianus

Damianus New Member

I visit news-related websites like BBC before checking my emails. I find it very important to read the news first before doing any other thing. YouTube and social media sites are accessed after that since they are not that important to me. Social media websites can consume much of your time if you are not careful enough. That may put pressure on your daily schedule.

20. vrimee

vrimee New Member

As soon as I wake up, I open the emails in my mobile and check if there are any emails which need my attention immediately. Usually I get lot of promotion emails and subscriptions which are boring. I won't even open those kind of emails in morning.