IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's the future of music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by lgund77, May 28, 2020.

1. lgund77

lgund77 New Member

I've been thinking a lot about what the future of music will look like. Will there be concerts? Will everything be online? This is especially true because of the virus. Something I have been looking into more recently is VR concerts. While there are not many, some are happening. In my opinion, this is the future of music.

I believe that the future of music is very much going to be online. We are not going to have concerts or shows as much. Eventually, you'll be able to lay in bed with your VR headset and watch any concert you want. This is quite an exciting thing! Of course, I will definitely miss in-person concerts, but the ability to watch a show happening anywhere in the world is something I would love.

I think that this new wave of VR concerts will also be great for the artists and bands. It used to be that one could earn a living from touring. Now, that is not the case. With VR, however, it could easily become a reality once again. With the ability of anyone in the world to purchase tickets, a band definitely could earn a steady stream of income.