IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by fellowbud, Oct 27, 2018.

1. fellowbud

fellowbud New Member

Mine was 'A star is born',totally blew me away Absolutely fantastic movie,the the whole soundtrack was great and I was really impressed with Lady Gagas acting , Cooper and Gaga were just so good together , The chemistry was amazing plus Cooper did a good job at directing it,genuinely perfect :) .

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    suplico likes this.
  2. nrnlss

nrnlss New Member

The last movie that I've seen was Eight Below. It is a heartfelt movie about siberian huskies that has been left in their house because their owner has been involved in an accident. They were left alone for how many days and tried to survive by hunting their preys. I recommend this movie to you, it is really a beautiful movie and I am sure that in some scenes of this movie you're heart will melt and your tears will fall down from your eyes.

suplico likes this.
  3. Jenny

Jenny New Member

The last movie I watched was Night School. It is a comedic movie starring comedian Kevin Hart, where he needs to return to school in order to qualify for a new job, after blowing up his old workplace. There are many obstacles along the way though, including his night school teacher who doesn't have the most positive thoughts about him and his learning, and his former high school classmate, who despises of him and wishes him anything but success. Overall the movie was enjoyable and funny.

4. dddestiny13

dddestiny13 New Member

The last movie that I watched was Bohemian Rhapsody. It was amazing and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes rock n roll. I usually don't cry when I watch movies, but I couldn't help it with this one. All of the actors were amazing and it made me wish that I was alive during the era.

5. Caguioa47

Caguioa47 New Member

The last movie i've watched is the "Bird Box" is a small indie horror film available on Netflix. I was really surprised that a movie that was never released in theaters and with so obviously low budget had Sandra Bullock in it. A few minutes later John malkovich shows up and I knew I was in for a treat.

6. Quincy GiLbert

Quincy GiLbert New Member

The last movie I saw was "Solo".
    I just watched it last night, and it was about a Girl who had to go on an Island, which was required to embarked upon, for 2 days.
    It was also said to have been Haunted as well, by a Girl who had previously gotten lost, 25 years prior, to the Starring Role's Girl's Visit there.
    The Plot was basically that she wanted to do well as a Child's Camp Counselor, so that's why she had to do it !
    And to me, it seemed like all the action had taken place during the Day Time, instead of the Night Time, which struck me as a little weird.
    Based upon the other Movies which I had seen lately. Which were all Horror Movies by the way, as well.

7. Kaushiki Gashette

Kaushiki Gashette New Member

The last movie I watched was 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and am so glad Malek won an Oscar for his role. He did a phenomenal job portraying Freddie's character and his subtle nuances. The movie is truly a celebration of Freddie Mercury's love for music and his life.

I grew up listening to Queen so throughout the movie I was going down memory lane. It gave me goose bumps. This is definitely a must watch, left me with a warm hangover.

8. decemberry

decemberry New Member

The last movie I watched was "The boy who harnessed the wind". It came up in my Netflix suggestions last night, and thought to give it a try. I never regretted seeing it. It is based on a true-story of a young Malawian inventor who built a windmill out of scrap materials to save his village from the long drought and famine.

It's a simple story but hits one to the core. It tells us that there are lots of way to solve a problem if we only think outside the box. William (the main protagonist) had been through a lot of conflicts in the movie but despite all, his formidable spirit helped him learn about energy source which led him to create a DIY Windmill to help irrigate the lands in his drought-stricken village.

9. Moldovan Eliza

Moldovan Eliza New Member

Hello there! The last movie that I saw is Charlie's Angels (2019) directed by Ellizabeth Banks, with Kristen Steward, Ella Balinska and Naomi Scott. I was with my sister at the cinema and we saw it two days ago.

In my opinion it is a movie that is worth to be seen. It is an action movie, and if you are familiarized with Charlie's Angels movies, this certainly is one of the best amongst them. I recommend you this movie and I hope you will enjoy watching it, in special if you enjoy watching action movies in general. Eventually you can reply with a personal opinion if you already saw this movie and tell me what do you think of it! Cheers!

10. Ognjen

Ognjen New Member

Yesterday I've seen the movie Parasite, and it was a roller coaster of emotion. It's about a poor family in Korea that lives in banjiha (which means cramped basement apartment in Korean) who get to taste the life of luxury, albeit for a brief period only. I won't go into the details of the movie (because of spoilers), but the thing that really got my attention is the difference between the castes. The poor like in small, dirty and cramped apartments in an urban jungle, while the rich live in huge manors stocked with food, next-gen tech, designer clothes etc. The difference is really jarring. The movie may seem overhyped, but it is definietly worth a watch, and I highly recommend it.

11. Subhash

Subhash New Member

The last movie that I have seen dear comrade.

12. robyn

robyn New Member

The last movie I've seen was, Grace of Monaco. The movie is about Grace Kelly and her life once she became Princess of Monaco. To top it all off, it stars Nicole Kidman as Grace Kelly. It full on screams Hollywood and its glamour from the outfits, to the cast and to the story.
    Kidman did a great job portraying such an icon. I imagine all the pressure she must have felt playing her. It certainly payed off.

I loved the movie and would definitely recommend y'all to watch it. Tell me what you think once you've finished the movie.

13. silvansgard

silvansgard New Member

I just finished watching ' Hitman's bodyguard'. Actually, it's my third time watching it. I would do a fourth if I have a chance. I love the humour and professionalism in the film. Samuel L. Jackson was the perfect cast for this movie. Superb choice.

14. Treasure

Treasure New Member

I wouldn't call it a watch. It was more of an experience, the Kissing booth 2 and before you come at me please note that I was pressured into even gazing my eyes on such monstrosity. Mellow dramatic, poorly executed, horrible arcs, terrible build ups, the predictability is off the charts and don't even get me started on the characters, the most unsympathetic I've ever witnessed in the history of motion pictures. It's basically a story about a female teenager being controlled by her boyfriend and her bestfriend. I could even guess incoming lines and no I'm not kidding. It's just a warm pile of garbage and it's one I do not recommend you to watch.

15. Gailgameshy

Gailgameshy New Member

I just watched Bill and Ted Face the Music after a wait of way too many years. And I have to say, it absolutely lived up to my expectations. I thought it was a fitting conclusion to the story, and without the extra silliness of the newspapers/headlines at the end of Bogus Journey.

16. Jethro Roland Danocup

Jethro Roland Danocup New Member

I just finished watching Detective Pikachu on Netflix and I was really amazed on how they would bring fictional characters into life. The movie was not just about pokemon that people play but it teaches a lesson, a lesson that people shouldn't trust easily and must dig deeper before trust is gained. The title says for itself, the movie was not about pokemon battles but it focuses more on a mystery to be solved by the protagonist and a partner pokemon which turned out to be someone special to the protagonist. Revealing the partner pokemon would spoil people who did not see the movie yet.

17. RashedAsha

RashedAsha New Member

The last movie I saw was Harry Potter, It was a beautiful movie, It taught magic, Many students used magic well and some used it badly, I learned from watching this movie and I am happy, I want you all to watch this movie.

18. AYSHAJ

AYSHAJ New Member

The last movie I watched was 'The Pursuit Of Happyness' (Happiness) starred by one of the finest actor of all times Will Smith and his real life son Jaden Smith. The movie was directed by Gabriele Muccino and produced under the banner of Columbia Pictures and released in 2006. This movie was budgeted at $ 55 million but earn a whopping revenue of over $300 million. The movie revolves around real life Chris Gardner who is one the America's famous Stock Broker, motivational speaker, writer and philantophist. Will Smith profoundly plays Chris Gardner. The movie shows how one time homeless man with a kid became a millionaire. Despite of all odds in his life , he finally achieved his dreams, hence pursue happiness for himself and his family. Will Smith himself once quoted that the portray of Chris Gardner completely changed his outlook towards how to take decisions in turmoil and how dedication, sincerity and attitude surely elevates an individual towards success.