IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's worse? Being too fat or being too thin?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by haileizzly, Dec 1, 2016.

1. haileizzly

haileizzly New Member

In my opinion being too fat is worse than being too thin.
    Losing weight is harder that gaining weight. That's why I think so.
    Everyone who had tryed this not good experience can understand and confirm.

2. ptahm22

ptahm22 New Member

In my view fat or thin is how other people view you. To some people you may be fat to others you may be average. What matters most is how you see yourself, if you think you are fat or thin and are happy about it, then don't worry about which is worse.

3. Maysa

Maysa New Member

In my opinion, as long as you're happy with how you look and how you are, being too fat or too thin don't matter. There's no "worse" because both are good if you're okay with yourself.

Well, of course it can be bad if your weight caused you any kind of disease like heart diseases, caused due to fat accumulation in the artery wall, or anorexia, for example.

4. wir3

wir3 New Member

I do believe that you can go overboard with being to be big and being to thin as well. you need to healthy weight that is basic on your doctor recommend. as well as what your body need to work in the right way.

5. SirKaylan

SirKaylan New Member

I was skinny for years till I changed it, now im athletic, with an aesthetic body thanks to my hard work in the gym. Theres no point in my opinion in asking whats worse between those two. Both of them have their own cons. Even a fat person can be healthier than an "average" one or thin, that can happen in the inverse. But from my own life lesson, its not easy being thin...