IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's your favorite movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Marius, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Ezia

Ezia New Member

Bitch don’t ask me who I be on

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  2. Light

Light New Member

Mine goes for this "Black panther".
    It is Ryan Coogler’s blockbuster about the war for fictional African nation Wakanda.
    On one side of that conflict is Chadwick Boseman’s noble King T’Challa (aka Black Panther), who believes that protecting his people is best achieved by hiding them from the outside world. And on the other side is Erik Killmonger (Michael B. Jordan), a violent challenger to the throne who wants to use his homeland’s technological might to stage an oppression-upending global revolution.

Underscored by such weighty hot-button themes, Coogler’s material is enlivened by eye-popping production design and captivating performances, in particular from Jordan, whose antagonist proves the finest superhero villain since the late Heath Ledger’s Clown Prince of Crime. It’s a distinctly African-American comic-book epic with universal appeal.

I like this movie because it has fascinating, 3-dimensional characters, and also the plot has plenty of twists.

3. Hafeez Ullah

Hafeez Ullah New Member

All the way 3 Idiots. This is the story of Farhan, Raju and Rancho who are engineering students at the Imperial College of Engineering, one of the best colleges in India. Farhan wants to become a wildlife photographer, but is pursuing an engineering degree to fulfil his father's wish, whereas Raju needs to improve his family's financial situation, and Rancho studies for the pleasure of building machines.

Rancho incurs the wrath of college's dean, Professor Viru Sahastrabuddhe a.k.a. 'Virus' (Boman Irani), by giving creative and unorthodox answers, and later blames the rote-learning mentality of the institution for the suicide of fellow student Joy Lobo. The three friends break into Virus' house so Rancho can propose his own marriage to Pia, and then urinate on a door inside the compound.

The next day, Virus threatens to expel Raju, who, unable to choose between betraying his friend and disappointing his family, attempts his own death. Virus vows to make the course's final exam as hard as possible so that Raju is unable to graduate. Pia, in reply, tells Rancho of the exam, and he and Farhan steal the examination's questions for Raju who refuses to cheat. Virus sentences them to expulsion; but they earn a reprieve when Viru's pregnant elder daughter Mona (Mona Singh) goes into labour at the same time. A heavy storm cuts electricity, and Pia instructs Rancho to deliver the baby in the college common room via Voice over IP, after Rancho restores power using car batteries and a power inverter invented by Rancho. After the baby is apparently stillborn, Rancho resuscitates it; wherefore Virus allows them to take and pass their final exams. Rancho comes first and is awarded Virus's prize pen, retained hitherto for an especially-capable student. rancho went missing after their graduation. Farhan and Raju race to locate Rancho, at his last known address - little knowing the secret that was kept from them all this time.

4. Allen's

Allen's New Member

Mine is the scorpion King, the flash,Supergirl and Superman.